PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 04:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Does this rom have the facebook feature that assigns users facebook profile pictures to their TF3D contacts picture?
Old 07-15-2009, 04:08 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Dudes and fellow noobs:

Here is an updated version of my "step-by-step" guide for installing NRG's latest ROM [build date: 7/14] - from flashing to full customization. If something you want isn't included in this guide, please read post #4 of this thread....90% of the questions asked around here are answered in that post.

This is updated from what I put together yesterday, including some new info about configuring Hotmail accounts and such.

I also provided direct links in the PDF, so when a cab is mentioned, you can click on the link to download it.

PM me with questions.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:13 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
Any1 having issues with the Tachi Dialer? Two calls today did hang when I did slide to answer.
What build are you on? I did notice this issue with Tachi...but then I also noticed without Tachi. Since I've been on the 219xx built I have not experienced this issue.

-C
Old 07-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/AT&T Tilt
Carrier: Verizon/AT&T

dsireme is a n00b

Let me first say I love this ROM.... now after saying that, I can not get MMS to work for Verizon. I did the regedit with my phone number and I even tried the DCD verizon settings and I still can not send or recieve MMS's. My head is spinning from searching and reading and hearing the same thing, add your phone number. Well I did that. 10 digits (X-VzW-MDN).

Anyone else have any other ideas? Or is this just a 6.5 issue and I have to go and find another ROM again with 6.1? Any help is really appreicated before I through my Verizon Touch Pro of the top of the building.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmclin View Post
does the sprint carrier cab need to be run on this release or not? Also, how do you get sprint tv to work properly.
No it does not. What issues are you having with SprintTV?
Old 07-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:
What build are you on? I did notice this issue with Tachi...but then I also noticed without Tachi. Since I've been on the 219xx built I have not experienced this issue.

-C
I am on the new build. Never had issues with older ones in the past even when people where complaining about it. Just seems to hang BIG time when I try to answer a call. Not sure if I can uninstall it or not...

Was a fan of the last build as he just left it with the old school dialer.

Old 07-15-2009, 04:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Does this rom have the facebook feature that assigns users facebook profile pictures to their TF3D contacts picture?

Not by default I just install this:

facebooktabaftertheme.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post

Was a fan of the last build as he just left it with the old school dialer.
The 'RD' build has the regular 'HTC' dialer like the version which had Tachi listed as 'removed' -- and you can always go back to the windows standard dialer from within any build...
Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsireme View Post
Let me first say I love this ROM.... now after saying that, I can not get MMS to work for Verizon. I did the regedit with my phone number and I even tried the DCD verizon settings and I still can not send or recieve MMS's. My head is spinning from searching and reading and hearing the same thing, add your phone number. Well I did that. 10 digits (X-VzW-MDN).

Anyone else have any other ideas? Or is this just a 6.5 issue and I have to go and find another ROM again with 6.1? Any help is really appreicated before I through my Verizon Touch Pro of the top of the building.
Hey dude, did you do all of this, with soft resets in between each step?

PICTURE MAIL
38. Run the Remove Picture Mail & Arcsoft cab [soft reset is recommended…do it]
39. Run Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 cab [requires soft reset]
40. You should now have picture mail installed. NOTE: picture mail is now part of your regular text messaging – it’s not in a special separate location. Received picture mail will show up in the threaded view along with your other text messages for a given contact…except they’ll have an attachment icon. Click the attachment…view the pic. In the new TouchFlo text screen, click Menu-Reply with MMS to send a pic message to a contact. In the old messaging view, I believe you can simply attach a pic to your message [in the message options].
Old 07-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Not by default I just install this:

facebooktabaftertheme.cab
Thanks! I actually found it before you posted... but I thanked you never the less.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro