View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsireme View Post
Let me first say I love this ROM.... now after saying that, I can not get MMS to work for Verizon. I did the regedit with my phone number and I even tried the DCD verizon settings and I still can not send or recieve MMS's. My head is spinning from searching and reading and hearing the same thing, add your phone number. Well I did that. 10 digits (X-VzW-MDN).

Anyone else have any other ideas? Or is this just a 6.5 issue and I have to go and find another ROM again with 6.1? Any help is really appreicated before I through my Verizon Touch Pro of the top of the building.
Hey dude, did you do all of this, with soft resets in between each step?

PICTURE MAIL
38. Run the Remove Picture Mail & Arcsoft cab [soft reset is recommended…do it]
39. Run Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 cab [requires soft reset]
40. You should now have picture mail installed. NOTE: picture mail is now part of your regular text messaging – it’s not in a special separate location. Received picture mail will show up in the threaded view along with your other text messages for a given contact…except they’ll have an attachment icon. Click the attachment…view the pic. In the new TouchFlo text screen, click Menu-Reply with MMS to send a pic message to a contact. In the old messaging view, I believe you can simply attach a pic to your message [in the message options].