PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
Hey cm I believe they are talkin about these icons...called GF Bear-Bonz Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab...here is the link:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=6
i just installed those and though i'm not too fond of the round stuff (like the battery) and cartoony look, this is FIRST time i've ever seen a revA icon my sprint phone!! whoa, i thought that was an alltel feature only, sweet, i may keep it on there for a while to see if it changes from revA to evdo certain places

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Coming Soon...

lol, maybe we can get a standard build and pimped build next time around

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i just installed those and though i'm not too fond of the round stuff (like the battery) and cartoony look, this is FIRST time i've ever seen a revA icon my sprint phone!! whoa, i thought that was an alltel feature only, sweet, i may keep it on there for a while to see if it changes from revA to evdo certain places

lol, maybe we can get a standard build and pimped build next time around
lmaoo funny thing is tommyr I to havent seen a sprint phone with reva icon, and i installed it to see if it changes and it did once when i drove about 2hours from nyc but went back revA. I wish more taskbars get this incorporated b/c I like to kno if im on revA coverage or evdo....so CM any future taskbar icons with revA icons lol
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 07-25-2009, 05:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

tek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartek818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
  • Facebook added to Manila
Where? Don't see it in all people...
Old 07-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

is there a known fix for this rom to get need for speed undercover working? i still get the memory error when i try to launch it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i have not been able to get quickgps to work on the last few roms ,, it always tells me connection failed but my internet is working fine...any ideas?
Old 07-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

azn13ratai is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Yep.... A Business ROM is in the works....

The HTC Wifi thingie is in the ROM already... The bug is with 6.5 not with my ROM. As a matter of fact, I don't think I have any bugs in my ROM per se (except the stylus thing). Everything else is either the dialer, 6.5 or Manila. LOL (p.s. and the alarm issues are STILL 6.5 and not the ROM).

That stuff is already in the ROM....

Sounds more like the app dies and take the phone with it instead of my ROM dying.. lol

Can we all just get along... lol
Definitely, I can not wait to test out business rom version. u ruled...
Old 07-25-2009, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

izzyforreal is just getting started

NRGZ28: Hi, I really like this ROM (Standard RD) but I'm going to have to change for a couple of reasons, and I thought I'd let you know just in case you were interested. My main problem is with Exchange ActiveSync. On this ROM the time it takes to receive new messages is way too long. My other issue is with the lack of Voice Command, as I use it a lot.

Thanks
Old 07-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyforreal View Post
NRGZ28: Hi, I really like this ROM (Standard RD) but I'm going to have to change for a couple of reasons, and I thought I'd let you know just in case you were interested. My main problem is with Exchange ActiveSync. On this ROM the time it takes to receive new messages is way too long. My other issue is with the lack of Voice Command, as I use it a lot.

Thanks
There is no 'lack' of anything here -- except perhaps in your attempt to find what you wanted for yourself. Voice Command is attached to this thread no less than SIX times, such as 1.6.20771 or 1.6.2725 and has been discussed repeatedly.

I do not know why your ActiveSync is syncing slowly -- is your internet connection functioning normally for other applications? You may want to try a few things before blaming the ROM or the Chef...
Old 07-25-2009, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:

My active sync with our work exchange server works perfect I actually get them on my phone before my computer (our servers in Tampa and i'm in ohio). voice command can be installed.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

deeznut2 is keeping up the good workdeeznut2 is keeping up the good work

Thanks NRGZ, Great ROM.

I got my youtube working by using the reg edits from askwhys post and my battery life is actally pretty good. But the only problem I'm having is the s2a on the tachi dialer sticks whenever i answer a call and if i let the phone ring a couple of times it freezes so long i miss the call. If anyone knows of a fix for this it will be greatly appreciated. Just to mention im on the standard rom and this is the first time ive experienced anything like this with the tachi dialer.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro