PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 11:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
CMYLXGO's Moded Tsowentaskbar6 Busy Icon

-= All credit goes to Tsowen for making this great Icon pack. I have only modifed the busy icon and start menu icon =-
Hey Man, Great work... I have a small reqest if possible.. I use the attached taskbar from Gadget Freak,. Bear Bonz Taskbar, is there a way you could cab up just the busy icon, to use with this taskbar..!! Please & Thanks LOL.!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Bear-Bonz Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab (1.73 MB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:30 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey Man, Great work... I have a small reqest if possible.. I use the attached taskbar from Gadget Freak,. Bear Bonz Taskbar, is there a way you could cab up just the busy icon, to use with this taskbar..!! Please & Thanks LOL.!!
Yeah that would be cool. Im using the same taskbar
Old 07-25-2009, 12:48 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
What, you mean it's taking you more than 5 minutes to totally drain the battery ? I mean, we've been hearing this ROM goes battery dead faster than TF3D can boot

Let us know how long it takes/took you to get it near dead.
sorry i fell asleep so mission failure, my phone was nice and dead when i woke up this morning though, lol

Old 07-25-2009, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Deltatristar500 is keeping up the good workDeltatristar500 is keeping up the good work

Is there a setting to allow a certain amount of appointments to show in the home screen, like 5 days ahead, plus to say the day like Monday July ..... instead of 7/27...?
Old 07-25-2009, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

spaceboy is keeping up the good workspaceboy is keeping up the good work

I would just love to have this clock working http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=531814&page=3 (post #26) with this rom and keep the calendar without the call history when you do not have calls.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel

makeshiftharmony is a n00b

let me start off by saying i love this rom and i love my phone again. and the only flaw i cant fix is when i install the alltel dcd carrier 20090704 cab my battey icon stays at 100% at all times except when it changes to bars when its about 10%. thanks
Old 07-25-2009, 02:01 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Just upgraded from 6/13 to 7/22 and I love it with one exception - I'm running the version without the tachi dialer and the annoying SIP pop up is back with TF3D2. What did you do to fix that annoying pop up with the earlier ROMs?
Use Diamond Tweak included in the ROM to fix the popup and soft reset.

Hit the Thanks if I helped.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Hey cm I believe they are talkin about these icons...called GF Bear-Bonz Taskbar - WM 6.5.cab...here is the link:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...30&postcount=6
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 07-25-2009, 02:46 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Coming Soon...

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:51 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Application Idea

How many of you remember back in 1992 when Magnavox revolutionized the way we heard TV by coming out with Smart Sound? I think it would be cool if someone could come up with a volume control application similar to that where we won't have to adjust the volume depending on who calls me... my dad and sister are much louder talkers than my girlfriend and I always have to fight to adjust the volume just right so my ear drum isn't blown out!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro