PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro, diamond
Carrier: Alltel

badhabit is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to badhabit
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

hey now that sounds like a good idea,it would be so sweet to start that revolution,taking a page from the APPLE book and get in touch with what We the consumer want instead of forcing their very near-sighted vision on the market and watch how it grows!! Capitalism 101...give em what they want not the communist make think they gotta have what we give them....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
CMYLXGO's Moded Tsowentaskbar6 Busy Icon

-= All credit goes to Tsowen for making this great Icon pack. I have only modifed the busy icon and start menu icon =-
Glad to see the avatar making an appearance...even if not as a busy animation, lol

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC
Old 07-25-2009, 12:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Got a BATTERY ISSUE? Consider the following posts from the GSM EnergyROM thread at XDA. If seeing 'GSM' in this quote confuses you, just think of our '1X' CDMA mode, that's close enough. This isn't aimed at anyone -- it is for everyone.

Quote ShinySideUpAZ:

Quote Phobos 512:

I am fairly sure nothing will stop the daily posts about battery life that fail to consider the many factors involved -- but maybe, one day...
One other tidbit about battery performance, I read on an xperia forum that it helps "calibrate" the battery if you hard-reset or flash when the battery is critically low, as in 5% or under. Apparently winmo has a hard time keeping track of what absolute full or empty means after a bunch of hard-resets or flashes *ahem* rom junkies

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Great Great Rom, i noticed you guys mentioned the facebookfixaftertheme.cab or whatever, after initial flash or hard reset i have to install that to get the Updates And Events tab in the contact menu and sync my pics and birthdays.

The only two things i have to install to get everything working flawless is the facebook fix, startup animation fix, and my Sprint MMS cabs.

Some of you guys might not even know this facebook feature exists and other may, but to check if its on your rom go to

People Tab > All People left soft button on the screen

now you should see all your contacts and have FOUR tabs to scroll through
They are in this order

ALL | Favorites | Updates And Events | Call History(All)

if you are missing the "Updates And Events" tab thats what the fix does, i makes it show up.

The only other glitch i seem to notice is I am using Windows 7 and activesync seems to mess up my clock by an hour every now and then.

I do love this rom tho, I have installed this version on my Sprint Touch Pro and the GSM Variant on my buddies AT&T Fuze. Before this rom he was ready to dump the phone but now he is gonna keep it lol.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
One other tidbit about battery performance, I read on an xperia forum that it helps "calibrate" the battery if you hard-reset or flash when the battery is critically low, as in 5% or under. Apparently winmo has a hard time keeping track of what absolute full or empty means after a bunch of hard-resets or flashes *ahem* rom junkies
Can't flash with <50%
Old 07-25-2009, 02:34 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
I must say I have a very fast and completly stable ROM, there is nothing major wrong with this at all. I even installed a new Verizon Radio and my phone made it a complete night off the charger, never did that before. I do use PocketShied so maybe that helps some. I have to agree whoever said it earlier, if you are having an issue and you read thorugh posts and no one else is having the prob, it's most likly not ROM related, just flash back to stock, then flash nrg again and when that is done, wipe device...

Thanks again NRG

cmyxlgo, love and appreciate the work you do for this ROM. I have a request, and if you cannot it's cool, my motto is, you have not becasue you ask not. So I use PocketShield and when it locks you get a nice lil screensaver of sorts, I chose this one because it is somewhat close to the wallper on this ROM (see attached). Was wondering if you would be able to make one with your spin and wallpaper like is on the ROM. I have no idea what entails making skins for it. Like I said if no, it's cool.

--Steve
I like that backround a lot.... more than I do mine actually. LOL However the picture size you posted makes it unusable... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Does anyone knows if there is an Eta on the business rom.
Thanks
Well seeing how I'm the one developing it... how would anyone else know, but me ? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Good point

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 07-25-2009, 03:21 AM
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
Can't flash with <50%
Put phone into bootloader before you flash. You guys seriously wait until till you have 50% to flash?
Old 07-25-2009, 04:50 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

interesting, i think ill try that next time i gotta flash a new rom, let it nearly die, bootloader, usb, flash...i'd be to scarred to see what happens if i hard reset with 5% then my battery dies mid-way through, lol

Old 07-25-2009, 05:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

p2k7 is a n00b

I've looked everywhere in this thread and haven't found a solution.... My startup animation isn't playing, I just get my startup splash screen with the wav file playing. Any help would be great, thanks.

Great ROM by the way much thanks!
Old 07-25-2009, 05:20 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
interesting, i think ill try that next time i gotta flash a new rom, let it nearly die, bootloader, usb, flash...i'd be to scarred to see what happens if i hard reset with 5% then my battery dies mid-way through, lol
You won't brick your phone if the battery dies during flash, it's happened to me. In fact once you have hardspl on your phone I don't even know if you *can* brick it, honestly. You can always get back to bootloader. Maybe it's possible when flashing signed roms without hardspl, although it happened once on my apache that the flash was interrupted and I could still flash the signed rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro