View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 01:55 AM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Great Great Rom, i noticed you guys mentioned the facebookfixaftertheme.cab or whatever, after initial flash or hard reset i have to install that to get the Updates And Events tab in the contact menu and sync my pics and birthdays.

The only two things i have to install to get everything working flawless is the facebook fix, startup animation fix, and my Sprint MMS cabs.

Some of you guys might not even know this facebook feature exists and other may, but to check if its on your rom go to

People Tab > All People left soft button on the screen

now you should see all your contacts and have FOUR tabs to scroll through
They are in this order

ALL | Favorites | Updates And Events | Call History(All)

if you are missing the "Updates And Events" tab thats what the fix does, i makes it show up.

The only other glitch i seem to notice is I am using Windows 7 and activesync seems to mess up my clock by an hour every now and then.

I do love this rom tho, I have installed this version on my Sprint Touch Pro and the GSM Variant on my buddies AT&T Fuze. Before this rom he was ready to dump the phone but now he is gonna keep it lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.