PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 11:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

I'm having a locking issue. I need my phone to lock when the backlight is shut off. I have gone to touch pro tweeks and turned the lock feature on, but it doesn't seem to work. Is there a setting folder for S2U2, or can I map the left soft key to lock the unit?

Thanks
Old 08-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOGUL
Carrier: BOOST MOBILE

Lucanity is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisPreludeVtec View Post
I have the sprint touch pro and the 22nd ROM had my phone keep changing back to an hour early each night....anyone know what could cause this. I am flashing to 7/28 right now to see if it fixes it
Same problem here, any suggestion on how to fix this
Old 08-01-2009, 12:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

wally is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
Use this G-alarm mapping cab by Psyki: here.
Thanks. That worked. Also, can someone post the correct \windows\thread_sms.htm file? I tried to apply the hack here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=23
and i can no longer open sms messages. Silly me, i forgot to backup the file before overwriting.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sombra is a n00b

Originally Posted by VisPreludeVtec
I have the sprint touch pro and the 22nd ROM had my phone keep changing back to an hour early each night....anyone know what could cause this. I am flashing to 7/28 right now to see if it fixes it

Same problem here, any suggestion on how to fix this

To fix the time issue go to start /settings/ personal/ phone services tab/ time synchronization uncheck box and you should be good to go.and I also take no credit for this fix I found it some where cant remember where but it works good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
I'm having a locking issue. I need my phone to lock when the backlight is shut off. I have gone to touch pro tweeks and turned the lock feature on, but it doesn't seem to work. Is there a setting folder for S2U2, or can I map the left soft key to lock the unit?

Thanks
Start>S2U2 Settings>Power>Lock When Backlight Turns Off

The S2U2 Settings should be there under the Start menu, that's where mine went after being "Pimped". Pretty sure it would be there if you installed S2U2 from A_C.
Hope that helps.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Start>S2U2 Settings>Power>Lock When Backlight Turns Off

The S2U2 Settings should be there under the Start menu, that's where mine went after being "Pimped". Pretty sure it would be there if you installed S2U2 from A_C.
Hope that helps.
Actualy, I have not installed S2U2. This rom has a sliding lock program and I assumed it was a tweeked version of S2U2. Is there a way to ajust the settings on the rom sliding program? Or can I map a soft key to it? Thanks for the reply.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

I hope someone can answer this and provide a solution. Most of the time, i have turned the phone off with and without S2U2 and find the phone lit, very warm and low battery after a considerable drain.
With S2U2, i find it unlocked and warm. it would be the same without after I depressd the pwr button.

Is there a way to keep the phone off/sleep until i depress the on/off button again?

I carry an extra battery just for this issue. Thanks for any help/advise.

Thanks
Old 08-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

bcquik1 is a n00b

Hello All,
First of all, I would like to say thank you for putting up with nubes like me.
I flashed this rom thursday and love it. However, after loading titanium weather & showaco 's fancy buttons for tf3d, my phone started to slow way down. So, i hard reset and I am still getting same problem ... super slow, I mean stupid slow reaction and my keyboard and hard keys(talk,end) either work infrequently or not at all.
Now I have reflashed stock, but same issue with stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I think this newb has toasted his sprint touch pro. Thanks for any help!!
Old 08-01-2009, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
can someone post the bg for me plz. deleted mine
Disable TF3D, install this cab, re-enable TF3D, This will change the home tab wallpaper to the Default NRG Wallpaper properly proportioned and fit. Also attached the pic in case you use Titanium. FYI If you set the NRG wallpaper in TF3D through Settings Tab it will be stretched and the colored wave will be cut off.

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EnergyROM Wallpaper.jpg (75.8 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG Default Wallpaper.cab (102.8 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC
Old 08-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Actualy, I have not installed S2U2. This rom has a sliding lock program and I assumed it was a tweeked version of S2U2. Is there a way to ajust the settings on the rom sliding program? Or can I map a soft key to it? Thanks for the reply.
REMEMBER: I'm learning on the fly so please don't take my advice as the final word.

Start>Utilities>Tweaks has Softkey Manager and Touch Pro Tweak. Touch Pro Tweak seems to map keys in TF3D whereas Sft Ky Mngr would be used if you were not running TF3D. I dont see the stock locking program in either program but want to send you in a general direction.

Post #6097 talks about mapping soft keys manually (BE CAREFUL! DO NOT PLAY WITH THE REGISTRY IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING)
Dont mean to "yell" but I'm only familiar with superificial reg edits and they can turn your beautiful device into a paperweight if you mess it up.

If you go to Start>Settings>Lock you have what looks like SOME options for the ROM Lock. Don't know if that will give you what you need.

S2U2 is a great program IMO, have been using it for awhile with 6.1 and now with the EnergyROM without issue. It is VERY customizable and easy removed (IMO) if you dont like it.

Good luck. I'm a noob but I like to learn and share.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro