PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 10:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero with Google
Carrier: Sprint

bwarce is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Confirmed -- it doesn't seem to have any functions. Actually, I don't think I have ever seen that menu function (if it ever did I didn't notice). Perhaps just another quirk of the xbox Manila port? Or was it previously doing something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
For me, it has always worked up until now. I have a set of Jay-Birds that i listen to music all day with. One of the first things i do is put my player on random...but not with this release.
Thank you for verifying this for me!!
IT WORKS FOR ME! I am on EnergyROM Mercury 7/28 and when I press the menu button under TF3D2 Music Tab I get a pop up window with repeat, shuffle, properties. add to playlist, and audio booster. All functions seem to be working fine.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwarce View Post
IT WORKS FOR ME! I am on EnergyROM Mercury 7/28 and when I press the menu button under TF3D2 Music Tab I get a pop up window with repeat, shuffle, properties. add to playlist, and audio booster. All functions seem to be working fine.

Hmmmm....

Not that I need/use the menu, but curiosity is going to get the best of me here... I am going to do a hard reset right now and then test that Music tab before I do anything else -- hopefully track it down. Maybe it's something a few of us have been installing -- but I cannot think of what -- I don't install much on top of what NRGZ puts in besides some reg edits, a few games, and a custom .NET application. I will edit this post with results...
Old 07-29-2009, 12:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work

Wow what an upgrade... I didn't think I was on the right site
Old 07-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
small issue.
Can anyone verify if their menu button works when on the tf3d2 music tab? I press to no avail.
Mine does NOT work either. But come to think of it I don't recall it ever on mine.....interesting....
Old 07-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzachtli View Post
Wow what an upgrade... I didn't think I was on the right site
Yeah...Thanks button image is broke here from work...or home...
Old 07-29-2009, 01:07 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Thank you for your guides by the way. They're a very valuable resource. I should probably link to the first post for newbies!
Feel free to. ...and thanks! It's the best I can do to help the community out for the time being. I mean, my device is a monster now. Gardoon and I are working to get the guides posted to a website we're working on that will have a wiki section for known bugs, new fixes, program conflicts, etc. www.wmhotrom.com - coming sooooooon!

In the meantime, the new guide for the 7/28 build is in my sig for my noobies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Or you can install this version of 26948339_manila I modded, it has the worldclock, alarm, and call history all accessible by just tapping the worldclock
Psyki...very slick, but how does it handle the clock rolling back issue? I'm not a big Call History user, but am certainly curious if this would work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
Is anyone having trouble setting up multiple Hotmail accounts with the latest updates 7/27 and 7/28. I like all of the updates but I really need my hotmail accounts. Any help would be GREAT
The last two or three builds do not use Hotmails pop settings to configure your account - it's managed by linking your Windows Live account. This is why Opera opens when you try and set up a second account.

You can have multiple Gmail accounts, so as a workaround, I set up a Gmail account to have my other Hotmail dump into...which then dumps into my phone. Not pretty, but it works. While I liked having multiple Hotmail accounts, this new configuration allows me to sync "as items arrive" and also allows me to set a sync schedule based on hours of the day [so it doesnt check email while I'm asleep].

---------------------

BATTERY LIFE:

...one more post about battery life and the kitten gets it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:09 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Man!! This is off the freakin hizzy!! And I don't talk like that...lol. Between the Unbelievable ROM to the insane Pimp Package from CMYLXGO, this is Top frikkin notch! Second 2 NONE! Super fast and not one lil issue for me. CMYLXGO, you saved me mucho time customizing after a flash. I used to install new icons, task bar, transparent this and that, wallpaper on each tab..etc....you did it all my brother!

Anyone looking at any other ROM vs this, stop wasting your time!

--Steve

PS, yes I'm really loving this ROM and the way it looks and acts.......
Glad you like it
Old 07-29-2009, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Hmmmm....

Not that I need/use the menu, but curiosity is going to get the best of me here... I am going to do a hard reset right now and then test that Music tab before I do anything else -- hopefully track it down. Maybe it's something a few of us have been installing -- but I cannot think of what -- I don't install much on top of what NRGZ puts in besides some reg edits, a few games, and a custom .NET application. I will edit this post with results...

Thank you for your time. I would do the same, but it will be a while before i can hard reset it.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:20 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Mine does NOT work either. But come to think of it I don't recall it ever on mine.....interesting....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwarce View Post
I can also confirm that the menu for the music tab in TF3D2 is working for me on 7/28 build.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero with Google

bwarce is just getting started

If I want to use the EnergyRom Wallpaper with the colorful wave at the bottom which image should I use? I am on EnergyROM 7/28, installed CMYLXGO pimp package, which is awesome, but want the wave like to START button background to match throughout TF3D2. All the images I try are to large and you dont see wave. I also have CMYLXGO Stock Home tab installed. Any help?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro