PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
I really wish the contact tab in TF3D was more like the programs tab. I hate the scrolling up/down crap.

Energy is a very beautiful looking ROM (i luv the background), but I think i'm going to have to go back to SPB MS3. It's just so much more functional. *sigh*
I just saw screen shots of TF3D 2.5 over at xda and it looks like the contact tab is made like the program tab with a grid instead of the slide and flip interface that it currently has. Something to look forward to since I have never gotten MS3 to work on my phone right. It doesn't seem to interface well with MS Voice Command.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

My programs tab keeps going from 3 rows of icons to 4 rows. Is anyone else experiencing this problem ??? Also I can confirm that music menu tab does not work !!! My opera mobile won't open either !!! I have custom .png icons i want to install any ideea how to do that. I extracted the files to the windows folder to no avail. Any idea ???
Old 07-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

*I'm Blind!*

My eyes are having a hard time adjusting to the bright white...

Regarding the Right Softkey Menu on the Music tab -- I did hard reset this morning to test it without making even a single adjustment to the cooked ROM and I still get nothing from the menu. So it is most certainly not something being installed on top of ROM.

I have my music in '\Storage Card\My Documents\My Music\MP3\' and my storage card was inserted while doing the hard reset -- I am wondering if the location might have something to do with it? I might try another hard reset and leave my storage card out -- maybe something about the music that gets indexed is caused the menu to fail?

Other people who do (or don't) see the Music tab menu working, did you have any music in the device when you tested, and if so, where is your music stored?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
I can also confirm that the menu for the music tab in TF3D2 is working for me on 7/28 build.
It's workin perfet for me too.
Some body have answer to my quetion about Prepend and other thinks are not there in 28?
I have my music in my storege card like you \Storage Card\My Documents\My Music\MP3\

Last edited by jdm627; 07-29-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sliverr7x is keeping up the good worksliverr7x is keeping up the good work

Does anybody have an fix for that dang back light always shutting off once you but you phone next to your ear... I know it possible but just cant find anything to fix this pleasee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverr7x View Post
Does anybody have an fix for that dang back light always shutting off once you but you phone next to your ear... I know it possible but just cant find anything to fix this pleasee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's actually a feature of the InCall Screen Tweak utility that is cooked-in to EnergyROM. Normally you can change the options by going to Start>Utilities>Tweaks>InCall Power Manager but on the 7/28 build the shortcut is not there so you have to run it from \WINDOWS or make your own shortcut -- then you can set it to behave how you like it.

However...it's worth noting that NRGZ just hinted over at XDA that something might be in the oven again already...you may just want to wait and see...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

My music is located at /Storage Card/Music

Now it's buggin me...lol
Old 07-29-2009, 02:17 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am not fancier for my phone vibrate for call conection and the option for unselect dosen't work I did and still.
Are ther some fix for it?
Old 07-29-2009, 02:48 PM
N00b

jb8lakeshow is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
However...it's worth noting that NRGZ just hinted over at XDA that something might be in the oven again already...you may just want to wait and see...
I'll let you know how it is once I get it flashed.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Anyone on Sprint....DATA vs Phone as Modem....

Phone as Modem doesn't disconnect automatically....

DATA disconnects after a minute or so....WHAT IS UP?

Get message: The remote party has ended this connection...

Last edited by cmgj; 07-29-2009 at 03:22 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro