PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 03:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb8lakeshow View Post
I'll let you know how it is once I get it flashed.

Are you making fun of my piddly 1.5mbit net connection? Cause it sounds like you are... *grin*

At least I got, um....at least.....um....ok I got nothing. Wait! I got it. At least EnergyROM 7/29 Standard is up and I am downloading it right now!
Old 07-29-2009, 03:03 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
It has no use to CDMA users b/c we do not use Sim Cards or have Sim Card slots on our phone so it's basically just taking up space and ugly to look at.
Come on... can't you find ANYTHING ELSE to complain about ? Ugly to look at ? What... a menu entry ? Gimme a break...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
NRG... Im glad that u are so hard at work. Any idea when the NRG Light is gonna be marinated? Im doing great on the 7/22 build and would rather wait it out if the lite version is coming soon.

If you need a tester for you... Im here. Im eager to see what ur rom looks like when you strip most of the stuff i dont use out.
Probably not too soon... who knows... one of these days But I can tell you what it's gonna look like... just like it woudl if you went into the start menu and deleted shortcuts yourself. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
My programs tab keeps going from 3 rows of icons to 4 rows. Is anyone else experiencing this problem ??? Also I can confirm that music menu tab does not work !!! My opera mobile won't open either !!! I have custom .png icons i want to install any ideea how to do that. I extracted the files to the windows folder to no avail. Any idea ???
Quit being so dramatic.. calm down.. chill...

New steak is being served as soon as the upload is finished. Stay tuned.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Are you making fun of my piddly 1.5mbit net connection? Cause it sounds like you are... *grin*

At least I got, um....at least.....um....ok I got nothing. Wait! I got it. At least EnergyROM 7/29 Standard is up and I am downloading it right now!

ching gow, another..just flashed last night....what to do i tell you
Old 07-29-2009, 03:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Holy $h17 thats a lot of work you've been putting in. I guess you were well rested after your vacation. 3 roms in three days you're a true madman!
Old 07-29-2009, 03:13 PM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post

Regarding the Right Softkey Menu on the Music tab -- I did hard reset this morning to test it without making even a single adjustment to the cooked ROM and I still get nothing from the menu. So it is most certainly not something being installed on top of ROM.

I have my music in '\Storage Card\My Documents\My Music\MP3\' and my storage card was inserted while doing the hard reset -- I am wondering if the location might have something to do with it? I might try another hard reset and leave my storage card out -- maybe something about the music that gets indexed is caused the menu to fail?

Other people who do (or don't) see the Music tab menu working, did you have any music in the device when you tested, and if so, where is your music stored?
As stated previously, my right softkey is functioning and I have my music on storagecard/music.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Hero & Evo 4G

xcon is keeping up the good workxcon is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Lol I like how in the Change Log it says and much more...
Old 07-29-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: SP

EvgeniX is just getting started
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
After my last post I instaled 27 and the 28 have this problem in phone Settings.
In 27 we had nine row's for programing our TP in settings-services but in 28 NO!!!!
The list on 27: Location Settings,Voice Privacy, Roaming, TTY Mode,Time Synchronization,Switch NAM, Automatic Prepend, Roaming Alert, DDTM Mode.

With 28 Settings-Services:
Location Setting, Voice Privacy, Network Service, TTY Mode, Time Synchronization, Switch NAM!!!
And the rest?
How can we resolve this?
any one...?
Old 07-29-2009, 03:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xzachtli is keeping up the good workxzachtli is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
As stated previously, my right softkey is functioning and I have my music on storagecard/music.
Have you customized TF3D in any way? (Facebook, BGAllTabs, Psyki Call history, etc). Since so many of the manila files are inter-linked, this may have actually "fixed" the music menu if it doesn't work off of a straight flash as askwhy states.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

The new Big Steak all ready 7/29
Old 07-29-2009, 03:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
Thanks for your great input, your spouse sure is one lucky person...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro