View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 03:03 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
It has no use to CDMA users b/c we do not use Sim Cards or have Sim Card slots on our phone so it's basically just taking up space and ugly to look at.
Come on... can't you find ANYTHING ELSE to complain about ? Ugly to look at ? What... a menu entry ? Gimme a break...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
NRG... Im glad that u are so hard at work. Any idea when the NRG Light is gonna be marinated? Im doing great on the 7/22 build and would rather wait it out if the lite version is coming soon.

If you need a tester for you... Im here. Im eager to see what ur rom looks like when you strip most of the stuff i dont use out.
Probably not too soon... who knows... one of these days But I can tell you what it's gonna look like... just like it woudl if you went into the start menu and deleted shortcuts yourself. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
My programs tab keeps going from 3 rows of icons to 4 rows. Is anyone else experiencing this problem ??? Also I can confirm that music menu tab does not work !!! My opera mobile won't open either !!! I have custom .png icons i want to install any ideea how to do that. I extracted the files to the windows folder to no avail. Any idea ???
Quit being so dramatic.. calm down.. chill...

New steak is being served as soon as the upload is finished. Stay tuned.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 4 times.