PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 02:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

After my last post I instaled 27 and the 28 have this problem in phone Settings.
In 27 we had nine row's for programing our TP in settings-services but in 28 NO!!!!
The list on 27: Location Settings,Voice Privacy, Roaming, TTY Mode,Time Synchronization,Switch NAM, Automatic Prepend, Roaming Alert, DDTM Mode.

How can we resolve this?

Last edited by jdm627; 07-29-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I got a solution on my own with more options... but thanks anyway. I read the PM but had to think about an answer.
Right on I like open communication between chef's in general, I'm glad to be of assistance where I can, just reply every now and then maybe?

Like my work? Hit
Old 07-29-2009, 02:47 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

With 28 Settings-Services:
Location Setting, Voice Privacy, Network Service, TTY Mode, Time Synchronization, Switch NAM!!!
And the rest?

Last edited by jdm627; 07-29-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ajent is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to ajent Send a message via AIM to ajent Send a message via MSN to ajent Send a message via Yahoo to ajent

Is there any reason Every energy rom drains the battery in record time?
I charge it all night, wake up and unplug it, and battery is at 96%...
This is the only rom that does this that Ive tried. This sucks since its one of my favorites. Im using cellular south radio.

Last edited by ajent; 07-29-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

What "sim thing" ?!

The Sim Manager and Sim Card popup under contacts !!!
Old 07-29-2009, 03:05 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I got a solution on my own with more options... but thanks anyway. I read the PM but had to think about an answer.

Your phones are just weird... lol I have NO IDEA what could have made the ROM stop booting on your phones. I have not been able to find a definitive answer as to WHY VZW phones are so touchy. I will try to "flatten" more modules for tonight's release though just for you guys. So try it and let me know..... it's all I can do :/

I HIGHLY doubt it's a ROM problem.... Sounds more like a... umm.. personal problem. lol

What "sim thing" ?!

You wont get that if you stop installing the carrier cab...
Thanks. What exactly does the carrier cab do?
EDIT:NVRMND, I saw it may be required for data to function. I think I need it but will try to go without on the next flash.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-29-2009 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Figured it out
Old 07-29-2009, 03:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor

the ringtone for all my calls wont stick... text/email ringtone that i added works fine... but just when i receive calls, the ringtone that i added wont stick.. it reverts back to ring01... i change it in start>settings>sounds&notifications>notification tab
anyone else with this problem?
im using 072709 standard regular dialer build
Old 07-29-2009, 03:16 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yes how can we remove this sim entry it is under contacts/menu /sim manager it is just there it does not have any function ??? or does it ??
Old 07-29-2009, 03:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajent View Post
Is there any reason Every energy rom drains the battery in record time?
I charge it all night, wake up and unplug it, and battery is at 96%...
This is the only rom that does this that Ive tried. This sucks since its one of my favorites. Im using cellular south radio.
From my limited understanding this is a known bug-the drop of a few percent right after unplug. As far as overall battery drain, I'm not getting a huge battery difference with my Sprint TP.
Hope that shed some light.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
yes how can we remove this sim entry it is under contacts/menu /sim manager it is just there it does not have any function ??? or does it ??
It has no use to CDMA users b/c we do not use Sim Cards or have Sim Card slots on our phone so it's basically just taking up space and ugly to look at.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro