PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
I searched but i only found stuff from early june when the connect thing was an issue. I dont want the vibrate at all (cept if i enable it for ring) when i press any keys or power.. i cant really find anytthing to disable, only that cab to enable it..
it was posted again like 10 pages ago.. but here it is with the 7/28 release you dont need it
Attached Files
File Type: cab Psyki Vibration Settings.cab (1.4 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

I knew we had been through that earlier,thanks Murducky
Old 07-29-2009, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

lloway21 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

@NRGZ28 Can we get rid of the whole sim thing for us CDMA users ??? In the meantime is there anyway to fix it ?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Talking Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Man!! This is off the freakin hizzy!! And I don't talk like that...lol. Between the Unbelievable ROM to the insane Pimp Package from CMYLXGO, this is Top frikkin notch! Second 2 NONE! Super fast and not one lil issue for me. CMYLXGO, you saved me mucho time customizing after a flash. I used to install new icons, task bar, transparent this and that, wallpaper on each tab..etc....you did it all my brother!

Anyone looking at any other ROM vs this, stop wasting your time!

--Steve

PS, yes I'm really loving this ROM and the way it looks and acts.......
Old 07-29-2009, 01:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
it was posted again like 10 pages ago.. but here it is with the 7/28 release you dont need it

Thanks, that worked!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Anyone know if there is a way (I did search) to shut off the Sprint startup sound? The HTC one cooked into 728 by NRG and/or CMYLXGO is great =D> , but then is followed by the "poo-esque" Sprint one.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Thanks, that worked!
np, cheers
Old 07-29-2009, 01:45 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I posted the link a page back

No problem... Just answer your pm's!!
I got a solution on my own with more options... but thanks anyway. I read the PM but had to think about an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
I dont think there is a person on verizon with anything newer than 7/22 rom. someone commented that it could be an XIP problem or something, beyond my capabilities.

Waiting for NRG to chime in on what could be causing the problem that is specific to verizon??????

bummer
Your phones are just weird... lol I have NO IDEA what could have made the ROM stop booting on your phones. I have not been able to find a definitive answer as to WHY VZW phones are so touchy. I will try to "flatten" more modules for tonight's release though just for you guys. So try it and let me know..... it's all I can do :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
So, am I the only person having issue with phone answering itself? This is my only issue since the beginning of this thread, cant seem to get away from it,just been trying to catch it quick enough to ignore calls i dont want to take but goodness only knows how many times people have listened to me talking because I didnt realize phone rang while it was set to silent.
I HIGHLY doubt it's a ROM problem.... Sounds more like a... umm.. personal problem. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
I'm in Eagle Point, Oregon, USCC been flashing NRG for a while, flashed this morning to 7/28 have had calls all day long.

Again NRG thanks ! Great Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Absolutely brillant. NRGZ's this ROM is so effortless and ultra-responsive. Everything is working without any hiccups. I flashed 7-27 on 7-27 woke and there was 7-28. Naturally I had to reflash and am very glad I did. I can't really comment on 7-27 because all did was flash it get it set up and then went to bed. I do know that the new start up image lasted soft resetting on 7-28 where it didn't on 7-27 other than that I never used it. Now the 7-28 ROM is sweet. Everything I needed it to do it did it immediately. Obviously the exculsion of the opera shortcut was interesting but copying it from the windows folder to the proper place was no biggie but the icon was not the customary one. I lived with it then fix was posted to give it the proper "look". I appreciate your skill and am thankful for your time. Now if we could just get the phone ring/answering business taken care from HTC/Microsoft will be walking around like pigs in $h!7!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
@NRGZ28 Can we get rid of the whole sim thing for us CDMA users ??? In the meantime is there anyway to fix it ?
What "sim thing" ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Anyone know if there is a way (I did search) to shut off the Sprint startup sound? The HTC one cooked into 728 by NRG and/or CMYLXGO is great =D> , but then is followed by the "poo-esque" Sprint one.
You wont get that if you stop installing the carrier cab...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
...I will try to "flatten" more modules for tonight's release though just for you guys. So try it and let me know..... it's all I can do :/......

You wont get that if you stop installing the carrier cab...
OOO another release tonight !

and i stop installing my (USC) carrier cab it was causing more issues then solving.. don't know about Sprint but for USC you don't need to install the carrier cab. just do *228 and make sure your EPST are set correctly
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have some question in phone touch-menu-options-services
The prepend disaper in my phone with 28! I yeast have six row's on it.
Some body have the same problem with TP?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro