View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:45 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I posted the link a page back

No problem... Just answer your pm's!!
I got a solution on my own with more options... but thanks anyway. I read the PM but had to think about an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
I dont think there is a person on verizon with anything newer than 7/22 rom. someone commented that it could be an XIP problem or something, beyond my capabilities.

Waiting for NRG to chime in on what could be causing the problem that is specific to verizon??????

bummer
Your phones are just weird... lol I have NO IDEA what could have made the ROM stop booting on your phones. I have not been able to find a definitive answer as to WHY VZW phones are so touchy. I will try to "flatten" more modules for tonight's release though just for you guys. So try it and let me know..... it's all I can do :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior1234 View Post
So, am I the only person having issue with phone answering itself? This is my only issue since the beginning of this thread, cant seem to get away from it,just been trying to catch it quick enough to ignore calls i dont want to take but goodness only knows how many times people have listened to me talking because I didnt realize phone rang while it was set to silent.
I HIGHLY doubt it's a ROM problem.... Sounds more like a... umm.. personal problem. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
I'm in Eagle Point, Oregon, USCC been flashing NRG for a while, flashed this morning to 7/28 have had calls all day long.

Again NRG thanks ! Great Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Absolutely brillant. NRGZ's this ROM is so effortless and ultra-responsive. Everything is working without any hiccups. I flashed 7-27 on 7-27 woke and there was 7-28. Naturally I had to reflash and am very glad I did. I can't really comment on 7-27 because all did was flash it get it set up and then went to bed. I do know that the new start up image lasted soft resetting on 7-28 where it didn't on 7-27 other than that I never used it. Now the 7-28 ROM is sweet. Everything I needed it to do it did it immediately. Obviously the exculsion of the opera shortcut was interesting but copying it from the windows folder to the proper place was no biggie but the icon was not the customary one. I lived with it then fix was posted to give it the proper "look". I appreciate your skill and am thankful for your time. Now if we could just get the phone ring/answering business taken care from HTC/Microsoft will be walking around like pigs in $h!7!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
@NRGZ28 Can we get rid of the whole sim thing for us CDMA users ??? In the meantime is there anyway to fix it ?
What "sim thing" ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Anyone know if there is a way (I did search) to shut off the Sprint startup sound? The HTC one cooked into 728 by NRG and/or CMYLXGO is great =D> , but then is followed by the "poo-esque" Sprint one.
You wont get that if you stop installing the carrier cab...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.