PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dman9821 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Hmm...I'm less bothered by the time stamps, since that might not "clear up" as soon as you fix the clock. The head scratcher is why you'd lose your settings for the clock after a soft reset. You may try flashing back to stock and then back to Energy...don't install any unnecessary cabs, like the Pimp Package [sorry CMYLXGO...] before you try and set the clock to see what's up. Just get back to a clean install, then try and get the clock settings to stick before putting anything else on the ROM.

If you can get it to work on a fresh install [time displays correct through soft resets], it might be a cab or setting that's causing it to roll back. Hope it works!

actually, the pimp package by CMYLXGO fixes the clock for good, when you change your time to fix the hour problem, and you soft reset, you'll notice that it'll go right back to being messed up, the pimp package will hold the clock setting through soft resets, ORRR if you don't want the pimp package you can go to Start >> Settings >> Personal >> Phone >> Services then Highlight "Time Syncronization" and click "Get Settings..." then Uncheck "Time synchronize with mobile network automatically" and hit update now, chane your time and this should hold through soft resets as well

Roms I've Used:
-Mighty Rom (4 and 5)
-Psyki
-SsS
-Demolition
-Viva La Revolution

Currently Running:
Energy Rom 'Photon'

Old 08-04-2009, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrzieman
Is there any way to fix the "Stocks" icon on this ROM to show up? In other WM 6.5 roms running TF3D2 (Juicy 8, for example), when you scroll over the stocks icon it shows up just fine, yet in every EnergyROM build, this icon doesn't exist for some random reason. There is just the word Stock with no icon above it.

Does anyone know why that is or if there is a fix? This is probably the only little flaw that is keeping me from flashing Energy 100% of the time - it just feels unfinished.

Thanks in advance for your time and support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Funny I never even noticed until you brought it up. I checked my pulse and ROM seems ok so I think I can live with out it. DEFINITELY wont keep me from using the ROM thats CRAZY...

PS enjoy Juicy's latest release bye..

Well in previous builds the Stock icon wasn't there but in the 7/29 build and in this 08/01 build that I'm running now the Stock icon shows up fine, but I mean even if it didn't its an icon that shows up for half a second as your scrolling through.... have you actually used the rest of the rom to see how good it is?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

That is weird because I am running his latest and the stock icon is there. Try reinstalling the latest rom version.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Originally Posted by sipple31
I installed DrzNight's BlinkStop and it locked my batt indicator at 100%. Un-installation doesn't fix the issue.

Be advised.

has worked fine here on every version for the last few months.......juzt did 8-01-09 and no prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
has worked fine here on every version for the last few months.......juzt did 8-01-09 and no prob

yea lol I agree, I've been using that cab to stop the blinking battery ever since NRGZ28's first Energy build and theres never been an issue, maybe your battery is just fully charged
Old 08-04-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchico67 View Post
That is weird because I am running his latest and the stock icon is there. Try reinstalling the latest rom version.

it works fine for me, i was just quoting someone elses post
Old 08-04-2009, 10:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Just one of the many, but thanks for that! You gotta love the PPCG community -- where you can learn tons of cool stuff all day long, and then have the chance to spread it around...
Agree 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Sometimes I tell my phone stories...
Whew! So I'm not the only one.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:51 PM
N00b

dragonzkin is just getting started

Loving the ROM, I'm experimenting, coming from a Juicy ROM. It looks as though the clock is still buggin in this ROM. Just a heads up, Juicy seems to have fixed the issue in his ROM. I don't think hes actively developing his Touch Pro roms anymore due to getting a new phone, but he may have a solution for you that works out of the box.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dlgipson is a n00b

You have over 600 pages in the thread so I haven't read through all of them, but if anyone says anything negative about this Rom pay them no attention. This is by far the BEST Rom I have ever tried. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:16 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

New to this rom and I must say it is one of the best I have tried.
Love the UI on this one.
Seems very stable and fast.
Battery doesn't last as long as Juicy 8 but about the same as Mighty, other than that is ROCKs.
Great job.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:22 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonzkin View Post
Loving the ROM, I'm experimenting, coming from a Juicy ROM. It looks as though the clock is still buggin in this ROM. Just a heads up, Juicy seems to have fixed the issue in his ROM. I don't think hes actively developing his Touch Pro roms anymore due to getting a new phone, but he may have a solution for you that works out of the box.
whoa dude, dont go there!

Last edited by Mr.KLeen; 08-05-2009 at 01:27 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro