PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Alltel)
Carrier: Alltel

floatingpi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Once you have added your cities to database using weathermaster simply backup the file 2330fc3c_manila from \windows... after any new flash simply have this file copy over during UC or else copy it yourself back into \windows and your cities will be in weather database no need for weathermaster again. then if you want to be really lazy like me you could also have a reg entry automatically set your cities during UC (HKCU\Software\HTC\Manillaweather.citylist) so that its all setup and ready after each flash. Then theres no need for weathmaster to be added to rom hope that helps...

Well true enough! I was suggesting that option as it removes any steps the next update. Would just have to add the cities once and be done with it, as that program just reads from a backup on the sd card.

I've backed up that file and plan on copying it over next time. I just figured with all the other packed stuff in the rom for tweaking this would be in there as well. Plus gives an option for people to easly add multiple cities.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagoldenboy View Post
I've looked all over for this, and this should be simple, but I can't find any info on this issue. How do you set your screen saver to go back to the application instead of the Today Screen?
What program are you using?
Old 08-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

vagoldenboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
What program are you using?
This is a general phone setting for any program. If I am browsing the net, and the screen saver comes on, when I hit the power button, it takes me back to the Today Screen. If I am on a call and the screen goes black, the phone goes back to the home screen. I thought I hung up, and I was told I left a super long voice mail.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
I installed DrzNight's BlinkStop and it locked my batt indicator at 100%. Un-installation doesn't fix the issue.

Be advised.

has worked fine here on every version for the last few months.......juzt did 8-01-09 and no prob

Old 08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

The ROM has been up for two days now and no one seems to mention that bluetooth audio doesn't work. Also the MS ring volume bug is also in the 23016 ROM like it was in the 23009 version. One half volume for most ringtones.

The BT works for the MSVC, but the call audio doesn't go thru to the headset. It's the only flaw I've found so far. I like the ROM, but need BT to work to be functional.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 08-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post
The ROM has been up for two days now and no one seems to mention that bluetooth audio doesn't work. Also the MS ring volume bug is also in the 23016 ROM like it was in the 23009 version. One half volume for most ringtones.

The BT works for the MSVC, but the call audio doesn't go thru to the headset. It's the only flaw I've found so far. I like the ROM, but need BT to work to be functional.

maybe yer the only one with the prob......
Old 08-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagoldenboy View Post
This is a general phone setting for any program. If I am browsing the net, and the screen saver comes on, when I hit the power button, it takes me back to the Today Screen. If I am on a call and the screen goes black, the phone goes back to the home screen. I thought I hung up, and I was told I left a super long voice mail.
The Diamond has a screen SAVER program? Didn't know. Thought you may have been talking about S2U2 since it has an unlock to home screen option. Sorry, can't help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post

I use BT whenever I am out on the road or with clients, and it worked fine all today for calls, not just MSVC. Running EnergyROM 8/01 Standard, Jabra BT530, MSVC build 21725. I haven't ever had the problem you describe with any EnergyROM build that I have used. The reason it's not been reported in two days is likely because other people are not having that issue.

The problem is probably something on your end besides the ROM. Can you provide any more information? Are you running multiple BT profiles at once with your headset? What have you installed on top of the ROM as it's cooked?
Old 08-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Once you have added your cities to database using weathermaster simply backup the file 2330fc3c_manila from \windows... after any new flash simply have this file copy over during UC or else copy it yourself back into \windows and your cities will be in weather database no need for weathermaster again. then if you want to be really lazy like me you could also have a reg entry automatically set your cities during UC (HKCU\Software\HTC\Manillaweather.citylist) so that its all setup and ready after each flash. Then theres no need for weathmaster to be added to rom hope that helps...
thanks for the custom weather tip

Old 08-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

I can confirm that it is a big negatory on the BT prob. Been running Blue Ant (in car BT) with 8/1 since, well 8/1. No probs here either

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro