PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 01:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of the original white flip clock?
Originally Posted by askwhy
This White Clock cab (found in another thread) will do what you want without changing anything else about the 8/01 ROM. I am running it right now on 'Standard'.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:22 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Originally Posted by askwhy
This White Clock cab (found in another thread) will do what you want without changing anything else about the 8/01 ROM. I am running it right now on 'Standard'.
Awesome! Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:34 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

[QUOTE=Formula84;1078046]Looks like downloads are down??? maybe a new build?[/QUOTE

dang hes puttin them out fast
Old 08-03-2009, 01:47 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I looked into this and Here is a cab I made for this with little extra tweak:
Tested?
Old 08-03-2009, 02:54 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
I wish I could, and if anyone knows how...
(*Turns out I could, and did, see bottom of post*)

Here is what I know about that part of the file:

The actual content of SelectedImagePath can be set to nothing ("") and 'Launch Browser' will still appear. The Height can be set to '0' and it will only remove the space above 'Launch Browser' so it's not vertically centered in its field anymore. Remove the entire entry for the size -or- the entry for SelectedImagePath -or- both and you will have an infinitely large vertical blank space under the search field (useless). If you remove the entire Banner section it will *look* great, because 'Launch Browser' will be gone and you have the links directly below, but the search field will then not let you type in it. I would love to find a way around that.

Another part of the Banner section I edited referenced what should be the old globe graphic, and I think you can point to another graphic as long as you also assign the size values to match -- but removing a big graphic was part of why I did this.

I do not presently know where the 'text' for 'Launch Browser' is stored because it isn't actually in the qtc file reference that is in [but could have been left out of] the manila files I posted. Also as you said, it's easy to add a PPCG link underneath the others if you use the manila file version that still has favorites set to 'True' (included in each zip), and especially easy if you already have it bookmarked in Opera.

EDIT: All that being said, I might have something for you t0mmyr, in a couple minutes -- not *exactly* what you had in mind, but we'll see.
EDIT2: @ t0mmyr -- I will have a file attached for you in a few minutes with all three styles in it -- plus it 'retains' a big icon, changing it to Opera, and removing the [on your version] extremely redundant link below it.
EDIT3: ok t0mmyr, try that file and see if you like it better. I set the banner section to:
This will retain a centered icon, not too big for the cooked-in icon version (I was going to include a separate hires icon, but decided against it). I might attach it to the original post I made as another option, but I would see what you think first...

EDIT4: Of all the files there was one in the Basic Plus Opera w/ Favorites that had the opera link still below it, that was probably the one you wanted too *ha* so I have corrected that and re-uploaded this file to this post and to the original one.

EDIT5: Turns out you can add a Text="Launch Opera" to the banner tag and it will override the default 'Launch Browser' after all! I hadn't tried that before, but it makes perfect sense.
File Updated.
thanks a lot, works well, ill edit in some screenshots in a second

*edit...i see there is a screenshot already posted of this ...is it just me or am i noticing a bit more lag now when switching to the internet tab, not any lag in the tab but it takes a few seconds for the tab to actually come up after releasing my finger...

i wonder if u can make a lite-basic, lite-loaded, lite-loaded+ basically with the same stuff but no icons at all, i have a feeling loading those icons might be slowing things up and i would like to test my theory and see if the internet tab loads up quickly if u can make one without any pictures...

can u make me a custom one...with:
launch opera
youtube
facebook
internet exploder
wifi internet sharing
internet sharing
favorites?
and a custom-lite version if thats even possible, thanks!!!!!!!

Last edited by t0mmyr; 08-03-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: raphael
Carrier: verizon

neopc10 is a n00b

okay, so you need to go to the settings to change the wallpaper for the today screen, but you can't change the other tabs' background by these means. There was a cab released for 2d that let you change all of the backgrounds simultaneously, but that would somehow eliminate the flipclock. What do you guys do to change the fugly background on the other tabs?

Also, the integrated facebook contact linking thing does not let you log on to your own account, saying that the connection fails without any time elapsed, though you can connect via the facebook app. Any solutions?

I looked around and couldn't find these solutions myself, so I'm asking here.

Thank you!

edit: this is on the herman STANDARD touch pro august 01 build, btw.

Last edited by neopc10; 08-03-2009 at 02:59 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

himan is just getting started

just switched over from mightmike..

i have to say ...i just fell back in love with my phone
Old 08-03-2009, 03:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of the original white flip clock?
Try this, you might have to look around a bit:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38039
Old 08-03-2009, 03:46 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

@NRGZ28, just flashed 8/1 standard build this afternoon before heading to work, its beautiful (except for the new finger friendly tab switch thingy, the older tabs at the bottom looked better and cleaner to me)...

..BUT my stupid annoying reminder notification unchecking itself bug is still there, i had 3 reminders after flashing to the rom today (and i did hard reset after flash) and each one did not show up on screen, i had to goto settings>sounds & notifications and check the box for my reminders each time but everytime a reminder went off it only showed the small icon in the taskbar and not on screen like i need it to what can be resetting this everytime?
Old 08-03-2009, 03:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G 3D

sec1rxg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansup3rman View Post
okay here's my issue....when I have installed the rom, everything works fine...I am still getting MMS to work, since I have cricket service but I can set that up....the new thing that I've noticed since I've flashed is that my battery icon just stays at 100% even though I have a little bit of charge left....can anyone tell me whats the issue with that?
Try re-flashing the ROM, but this time change the Pager Pool setting from 26m to 16m. you get more stability and just about the same speed and performance. i tried flashing at 8,10,12,18,20,26 and 16 works the best over all for every day use.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro