View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 03:46 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

@NRGZ28, just flashed 8/1 standard build this afternoon before heading to work, its beautiful (except for the new finger friendly tab switch thingy, the older tabs at the bottom looked better and cleaner to me)...

..BUT my stupid annoying reminder notification unchecking itself bug is still there, i had 3 reminders after flashing to the rom today (and i did hard reset after flash) and each one did not show up on screen, i had to goto settings>sounds & notifications and check the box for my reminders each time but everytime a reminder went off it only showed the small icon in the taskbar and not on screen like i need it to what can be resetting this everytime?