PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 02:25 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

I noticed that my enhanced menu option soft resets my device but still shows the WM notifications...anyone else?
Old 07-28-2009, 02:28 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Just flashed 7/28, and just the bootup animation is sick. Good work on this ROM.

Does anyone know if the ringer issue is fixed or how to fix it so it vibrates and ring at the same time and also why the volume is down so low when it rings? I have the volume all the way up but it rings low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Updating the walk through guide now for the 7/28 build. The new start up animation is EPIC. I can already see a bunch of fixes have been cooked in [facebook stuff], some new tweeks cooked in as well...some old stuff was taken out, but surely for good reason. very nice.

I should have a new guide up later today/tomorrow morning for my noob lovelies.
Thanks...glad you guys like it
Old 07-28-2009, 02:31 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Check the guide in my sig - scroll down to "where's my call history"...it will show you some tricks for getting to it in a few keystrokes. ...or read this:

WHERE”S MY CALL HISTORY?! – I prefer this new Home Screen layout. If you miss a call it will appear on the home screen just like it did in the past, only now, if you don’t have a missed call, that area auto-hides to allow more upcoming events to be displayed. If you want to revert back to the old Home Screen with Call History always displayed under the clock, install CMYLXGOs.STOCK.Rhodium.Home.Tab.cab. You can also get back to this new Home Screen layout by installing CMYLXGOs.Enhanced.Rhodium.Home.Tab.cab.

If you miss having quick access to your call history – with the new layout and standard dialer – you can:
1.press the Phone Hardware Key
2.If you see a Dial Pad, there should be a small icon just below it that looks like a cell phone…hit that and it will hide the dial pad and display your call history. You most recent two calls in the call history will typically display without having to hide the dialer.
If you want to get to the Call History that includes the time stamps:
1.From the Home Screen, slide over to the “People Tab”.
2.Press the “All People” soft key
3.Slide over to the “Call History” tab – his will display the call history for all contacts, with time stamps. You can access this in three key strokes – so, two more than the Stock ROM.
Or...you could install my Pimp Package

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=76553
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:41 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So it seems if u try to answer the phone too fast when it rings (by using the slide 2 answer) the phone will just continue to ring and ring and u can't pick it up.

I have to wait a few seconds after I see the call coming through then slide 2 answer.

This has been an issue in a couple of other ROMs also. not just Energy
Old 07-28-2009, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
Thanks MAN! Glad you got a device to test on....But I fear that you will be putting out updates even faster now....
What did it Tell ya! 2 in one night!!!!!! =D>
Old 07-28-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

was Myphone taken out i cant find it??
Old 07-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
I flashed late last night to the 7/27 release to wake up and see a 7/28 release. Could someone please post feedback on the 7/28 and what the difference is before i spend more of my waking hours messing with my phone?
check out my user customization guide (link in my sig) then you can flash and have all your setting within minutes not hours.. If you need help hit me up!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:
was Myphone taken out i cant find it??
Yes it seems to be left out. I would assume by accident.
Just insalled my own copy as its a must!

Old 07-28-2009, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Yeah, and in the programs tab in TF3D the Opera icon is the default windows icon and you cannot open the shortcut...

EDIT: Go to \Windows in Total Commander and you can copy the "Opera Browser.link" file where you want it, and it'll open fine...Also remove the shortcut within the Programs tab in TF3D and just re-add it.

For 28 Thank you! it's the Opera solution after copy in star-internet folder it's not necesary to change any thing in TF3D programs Opera instaled by default on it.
aclaration the correct name it's "Opera Browser.Ink"
Old 07-28-2009, 03:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:
My youtube application is working.. but doesnt have sound... is there a fix for this?
I had this same issue with older build but the July 27th build seems to have fixed the issue as I now have volume. What Rom version are you using?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro