PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer8fire View Post
Noob here, I extracted the windows folder to my PC desktop. How do I get this folder to the ROOT of my device '\'??? Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks
You need to active sync your phone to your computer. Hook up the data cable and your phone should show a screen giving you three options. From there choose active sync. Now depending what windows you are using you will show a different screen. From that screen find a way to explore the files within your phone. Once you find that just drag the unzipped folder into your windows root folder on your phone.

Another way to do this is using a memory card. place the unzipped folder in your memory card and copy and paste using total commander which is already on your phone.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:
do you have the bate cab or the update cab. i have the beta. been looking for the updated one.
I just install the beta cab and after 1st sync it asked me to update I click yes and it installs. Should do the same for you...no?

Old 07-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by qquag View Post
I have a verizon tp and when I put the energyrom on it works just fine untill I Put on the GPS Fix this really messes up the phone. When I go into the start menu and try to move any of the icons it leaves a streak and I can't see the icons any more. I was wonder if any one else is having this problem or if there is a fix besides not having a working GPS...
Try going to the today settings and changing your theme to something other than the energy rom theme... exit out and then go back in and change it back. Soft reset just for kicks... should be good to go after that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started

Does anyone know where I can get the Energy colored taskbar? PM me if you do. I really like it.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:08 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Shaggy 777 cab seems to fix it
Can anyone verify that this works for them? I have had that issue randomly. It is a pain when the phone is ringing and I cant answer.. but it only happens from time to time or somehow I cannot hang up the phone.. the dialer just disappears.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

GREAT ROM

No ifs, ands, or buts, and definitely no "but Im having this one problem when..."

GREAT FREAKIN' ROM
Old 07-28-2009, 05:16 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Updated post #4 with CMYLXGO's Link to the Pimp Package.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

aside from the missing opera shortcuts, this 728 rom feels and looks more polished to me than 727, great work as usual.

Old 07-28-2009, 05:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Q --> Mogul --> Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

HeloHero is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I couldn't agree more! Not only is the stability and speed there but also the eye candy! I've never had a better looking home screen that I can remember - so I gotta share.

I apologize for the noob question, but where do you get those icons from? I like those much better than the stock ones...
Old 07-28-2009, 05:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeloHero View Post
I apologize for the noob question, but where do you get those icons from? I like those much better than the stock ones...
I forget which thread I got them from on xda but here ya go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SnobrdinRTiste Tray Icons v2.01.cab (288.9 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro