PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Another superb Rom update, my phone is nice and fluid, very slick with this shiny rom. thanks to everyone who made it possible!
Old 07-28-2009, 05:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Or...you could install my Pimp Package

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=76553
I haven't installed your package, but in my rom when I go to All People -> Call History my call log does not have timestamps. If I view the call history for an individual contact I can see the timestamps though... How can I fix this??

Like my work? Hit
Old 07-28-2009, 05:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Check the guide in my sig - scroll down to "where's my call history"...it will show you some tricks for getting to it in a few keystrokes. ...or read this:

WHERE”S MY CALL HISTORY?! – I prefer this new Home Screen layout. If you miss a call it will appear on the home screen just like it did in the past, only now, if you don’t have a missed call, that area auto-hides to allow more upcoming events to be displayed. If you want to revert back to the old Home Screen with Call History always displayed under the clock, install CMYLXGOs.STOCK.Rhodium.Home.Tab.cab. You can also get back to this new Home Screen layout by installing CMYLXGOs.Enhanced.Rhodium.Home.Tab.cab.

If you miss having quick access to your call history – with the new layout and standard dialer – you can:
1.press the Phone Hardware Key
2.If you see a Dial Pad, there should be a small icon just below it that looks like a cell phone…hit that and it will hide the dial pad and display your call history. You most recent two calls in the call history will typically display without having to hide the dialer.
If you want to get to the Call History that includes the time stamps:
1.From the Home Screen, slide over to the “People Tab”.
2.Press the “All People” soft key
3.Slide over to the “Call History” tab – his will display the call history for all contacts, with time stamps. You can access this in three key strokes – so, two more than the Stock ROM.
Or you can install this version of 26948339_manila I modded, it has the worldclock, alarm, and call history all accessible by just tapping the worldclock

Attached Files
File Type: cab Psyki Worldclock and Call History.cab (177.4 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:06 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I can't download the newest dern ROM

My download got to 1 minute left 6 hours ago!

EnergyROM HERMAN 20090728 Standard_RD.rar
Old 07-28-2009, 06:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

what is the change log between 7-27 and 7-28?

the 2 files are different sizes

Thanks

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 07-28-2009, 06:14 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Updating the walk through guide now for the 7/28 build. The new start up animation is EPIC. I can already see a bunch of fixes have been cooked in [facebook stuff], some new tweeks cooked in as well...some old stuff was taken out, but surely for good reason. very nice.

I should have a new guide up later today/tomorrow morning for my noob lovelies.
Thank you for your guides by the way. They're a very valuable resource. I should probably link to the first post for newbies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
YAHHHHH YOUTUBE is fixed!!!

Now thats very...very cool. Is that just part of the new build for WM?
Microsoft doesn't make YouTube applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Can anyone confirm if MSVC incoming call announcements over BT are working for them with the cooked-in version?

Even though the cooked-in version is newer than the 21725 I usually install, I have been unsuccessful getting it to announce calls over BT. I have installed 21725 on top of the cooked-in one, and announcements over BT are now working fine for me again. Anyone who needs to replace the cooked-in version, you will probably have to stop the running task with task manager before you can successfully install another version. Also, after the post-install reset, you will have to enable call announcements under MSVC options and then Soft Reset again before they start working.

Suggestion for the next build: I will take it however you cook it, but you may want to consider rolling back MSVC to 21725 or maybe leaving it out again as in previous versions.
I'll look into that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
All I have to say is that I've found my favorite ROM. I used to stick to Mighty's but NRG you have really given us a great, stable and awesome ROM. You have the perfect combo of apps included and some of which I would install on my own anyways so its awesome to have them cooked in from the start.

Awesome job on all your ROM's
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
On the optional mirror site the 7-27 Titanium is 113.6mb and 7-28 Titanium is 112.04mb.

what was removed? why is there a different size?

Thanks
Don't worry about iiiiiit (in my best NY accent)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I couldn't agree more! Not only is the stability and speed there but also the eye candy! I've never had a better looking home screen that I can remember - so I gotta share.

But.. you.. didnt.... share... where's the link ? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
GREAT ROM

No ifs, ands, or buts, and definitely no "but Im having this one problem when..."

GREAT FREAKIN' ROM
That's what I'm talking about! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Updated post #4 with CMYLXGO's Link to the Pimp Package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Or you can install this version of 26948339_manila I modded, it has the worldclock, alarm, and call history all accessible by just tapping the worldclock

Mind if I cook this in the ROM ? It seems very useful

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:15 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by doireallyhavetodothis View Post
Does anyone know where I can get the Energy colored taskbar? PM me if you do. I really like it.
My Pimp Package...there is a link on post #4
Old 07-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
what is the change log between 7-27 and 7-28?

the 2 files are different sizes

Thanks

Main difference is a fix to make sure the new startup animation and sound holds, and another to re-disable the hardware key haptic (vibration). If you have 7/27 set how you like it you are good to go -- if you haven't downloaded anything at all yet, get 7/28.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:16 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

In other news, I registered my own domain today and will have a very fast mirror for the ROMs with the next release. The site will be www.energyroms.com.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
In other news, I registered my own domain today and will have a very fast mirror for the ROMs with the next release. The site will be www.energyroms.com.

Sweet! EnergyROM is moving out of the basement (Rapidshare) and getting its own pad! Don't forget the lava lamp.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro