View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 05:54 PM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Check the guide in my sig - scroll down to "where's my call history"...it will show you some tricks for getting to it in a few keystrokes. ...or read this:

WHERE”S MY CALL HISTORY?! – I prefer this new Home Screen layout. If you miss a call it will appear on the home screen just like it did in the past, only now, if you don’t have a missed call, that area auto-hides to allow more upcoming events to be displayed. If you want to revert back to the old Home Screen with Call History always displayed under the clock, install CMYLXGOs.STOCK.Rhodium.Home.Tab.cab. You can also get back to this new Home Screen layout by installing CMYLXGOs.Enhanced.Rhodium.Home.Tab.cab.

If you miss having quick access to your call history – with the new layout and standard dialer – you can:
1.press the Phone Hardware Key
2.If you see a Dial Pad, there should be a small icon just below it that looks like a cell phone…hit that and it will hide the dial pad and display your call history. You most recent two calls in the call history will typically display without having to hide the dialer.
If you want to get to the Call History that includes the time stamps:
1.From the Home Screen, slide over to the “People Tab”.
2.Press the “All People” soft key
3.Slide over to the “Call History” tab – his will display the call history for all contacts, with time stamps. You can access this in three key strokes – so, two more than the Stock ROM.
Or you can install this version of 26948339_manila I modded, it has the worldclock, alarm, and call history all accessible by just tapping the worldclock

Attached Files
File Type: cab Psyki Worldclock and Call History.cab (177.4 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 5 times.