View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 06:14 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Updating the walk through guide now for the 7/28 build. The new start up animation is EPIC. I can already see a bunch of fixes have been cooked in [facebook stuff], some new tweeks cooked in as well...some old stuff was taken out, but surely for good reason. very nice.

I should have a new guide up later today/tomorrow morning for my noob lovelies.
Thank you for your guides by the way. They're a very valuable resource. I should probably link to the first post for newbies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
YAHHHHH YOUTUBE is fixed!!!

Now thats very...very cool. Is that just part of the new build for WM?
Microsoft doesn't make YouTube applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Can anyone confirm if MSVC incoming call announcements over BT are working for them with the cooked-in version?

Even though the cooked-in version is newer than the 21725 I usually install, I have been unsuccessful getting it to announce calls over BT. I have installed 21725 on top of the cooked-in one, and announcements over BT are now working fine for me again. Anyone who needs to replace the cooked-in version, you will probably have to stop the running task with task manager before you can successfully install another version. Also, after the post-install reset, you will have to enable call announcements under MSVC options and then Soft Reset again before they start working.

Suggestion for the next build: I will take it however you cook it, but you may want to consider rolling back MSVC to 21725 or maybe leaving it out again as in previous versions.
I'll look into that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
All I have to say is that I've found my favorite ROM. I used to stick to Mighty's but NRG you have really given us a great, stable and awesome ROM. You have the perfect combo of apps included and some of which I would install on my own anyways so its awesome to have them cooked in from the start.

Awesome job on all your ROM's
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
On the optional mirror site the 7-27 Titanium is 113.6mb and 7-28 Titanium is 112.04mb.

what was removed? why is there a different size?

Thanks
Don't worry about iiiiiit (in my best NY accent)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
I couldn't agree more! Not only is the stability and speed there but also the eye candy! I've never had a better looking home screen that I can remember - so I gotta share.

But.. you.. didnt.... share... where's the link ? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
GREAT ROM

No ifs, ands, or buts, and definitely no "but Im having this one problem when..."

GREAT FREAKIN' ROM
That's what I'm talking about! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Updated post #4 with CMYLXGO's Link to the Pimp Package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Or you can install this version of 26948339_manila I modded, it has the worldclock, alarm, and call history all accessible by just tapping the worldclock

Mind if I cook this in the ROM ? It seems very useful

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.