PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

integra78 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to integra78 Send a message via Yahoo to integra78
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

This is what I did to fix the same problem I had with 100% battery icon.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=45

Also check out tsowen's taskbar thread if you want other icons http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

sheik124 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Oh, might you have better luck over in the GSM threads? Us CDMA folk may not have a solution for you.
MetroPCS is CDMA, as is Bell Mobility. Bell's Canadian, so I don't blame you, but come on, they're always advertising the crap out of Metro here in Tampa. I do have my own Fuze on AT&T, but I'm posting here for a problem with a friend's CDMA Touch Pro/Herman.

Thanks integra78, I'll give those a shot.

Does anyone have any suggestions for radios? I know, I know, do your own testing, but the phone isn't mine so I can't do much. Either EnergyROM or the stock Bell radio are raping this phone's battery. If anyone can help me, the only criteria are 1X signal strength (metroPCS has no EV in Tampa), battery life, and maybe call quality. 1x data speeds and GPS lock speed aren't really important, and GPS accuracy semi-important. I know I'm asking for a lot with a radio suggestion, but I figure if anyone knew off the top of their head, why not.

Actually, you know what winmomewbie, thanks! You live in Tampa, and I probably won't find many metroPCS peeps comparing radios in Tampa, I might just try 1.12.34F like you.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: Verizon

lunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Been running 9/6 since... 9/6 , it kicks ***, stable as hell over here.

Do have a couple bugs/quirks to list, not sure if there are fixes or not:

1) opening email from touchflow or inbox, click on senders address, opens dialogue where Save to Contacts does not work. rootlinux' workaround for saving from call history won't work for this, like it does for the identical SMS save contacts problem (for obvious reasons).

2) When adding pics for multiple (edit) contacts in a row, album doesn't open after 1st time until it's opened manually from Touchflo tab or Start menu.

That's really it for me so far, tho I'd love to have stylus detection working
Radio: 1.12.34F
Old 09-17-2009, 04:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: Verizon

lunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on replunacie is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've been having issues with auto-rotation in the last couple of NRG's ROMs, like nothing auto-rotates no matter what. But I found a solution...

Zensor - works great, where all others seem not to for me.

I especially like adjustable tolerance setting to keep minimal moves from flipping the view, and learning mode so you can enable or exclude specific apps from flipping.

Last edited by lunacie; 09-17-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

Paradox.Inc is a n00b

Alright, I hardly ever post on forums because google is usually my best friend in finding a fix. But I was let down . I have a TouchPro with this ROM uploaded to it. When I slide out the keyboard...none of the keys work! I've also used the search feature from this forum to see if there was anything in this thread...and nothing. I've read some other forums and in the instructions they informed users to use the "Keyboard Selector" but thats not on my phone after the ROM update. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Lurker
Carrier: US Cellular

Paradox.Inc is a n00b

oh...thought i'd say that I have tried other ROMs...and the slideout keyboard works as expected on them. Thanks in advance!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:59 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik124 View Post
MetroPCS is CDMA, as is Bell Mobility. Bell's Canadian, so I don't blame you, but come on, they're always advertising the crap out of Metro here in Tampa. I do have my own Fuze on AT&T, but I'm posting here for a problem with a friend's CDMA Touch Pro/Herman.

Thanks integra78, I'll give those a shot.

Does anyone have any suggestions for radios? I know, I know, do your own testing, but the phone isn't mine so I can't do much. Either EnergyROM or the stock Bell radio are raping this phone's battery. If anyone can help me, the only criteria are 1X signal strength (metroPCS has no EV in Tampa), battery life, and maybe call quality. 1x data speeds and GPS lock speed aren't really important, and GPS accuracy semi-important. I know I'm asking for a lot with a radio suggestion, but I figure if anyone knew off the top of their head, why not.

Actually, you know what winmomewbie, thanks! You live in Tampa, and I probably won't find many metroPCS peeps comparing radios in Tampa, I might just try 1.12.34F like you.
Dude, I was confused, your your profile says ATT/Fuze, your post said metropcs/Bell (which I thought was GSM) Glad you got it worked out.
Yeah that radio is a really good one for me, testing an Alltell one now, I'll PM you, Neighbor

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-17-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:32 AM
N00b

jviola is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
this is the second time my phone hard reset for no reason...something is totally up with this...I've never experienced anything like it on any other rom before...how can it just magically freeze up and then i soft reset and next thing I know..it's asking me to wait while my device is being setup = hard reset...

I had the same problem. I finally went back to stock. Waiting to see what others say.

Last edited by jviola; 09-17-2009 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:52 AM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunacie View Post
I've been having issues with auto-rotation in the last couple of NRG's ROMs, like nothing auto-rotates no matter what. But I found a solution...

Zensor - works great, where all others seem not to for me.

I especially like adjustable tolerance setting to keep minimal moves from flipping the view, and learning mode so you can enable or exclude specific apps from flipping.
Download
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=82892
Old 09-17-2009, 09:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

jjohnzon is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik124 View Post
Still having the battery bug, the battery icon doesn't display in the title bar, only in notification manager and the dialer. Is there any way to get it back? I believe the Arcsoft MMS/WAP settings I installed are to blame...
I had the same problem with Arcsoft. I use this one it work for me

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81027

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro