PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 10:11 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Yea my location weather works perfect for me also... I dont even have to be outside for it to work.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

rj_22 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

anyway I can make my background image in full screen format? It's hard looking at it in 4 different sections
Old 09-28-2009, 10:24 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

ROOT - could you email me the file that's needed to address the NFS game fix. I realized i linked to your rapidshare link, which is down. I can put the file on my server and link from there. ...danka.

SUSPENDRESUME - change your reg entry to #777. There's no benefit I can gather from having your data shut down after a specified amount of time. The #777 edit will eliminate issues with answering calls when you have a data connection present. ...unless you set it to #777 and then experienced the issue. Then, that's new information.

WEATHER SOFTKEY - my right softkey on this and other tabs continues to function.

WEATHER DIUSPLAYING ANOTHER COUNTRY'S WEATHER - check your process for editing your manila weather database. If you didn't edit an existing city that was in your timezone, I believe this issue pops up. Or...Google search it.

PICTURE MAIL ISSUES - you should be runing the uninstall cab, followed by a soft reset, followed by an installation of Arcsoft Picture Mail, followed by a soft reset. Otherwise, it's not going to work.

EXCHANGE CALENDAR - no issues. I don't sync over the network, just through Activesync when connected to my PC, but everything syncs fine...both ways. Check your settings? Maybe delete the sync relationship and create a new one with the device and PC.

LITE VERSION OF THE ROM - no

BATTERY LIFE - dudes, google searching will help. There are several areas that can be tweeks to increase battery which have been discussed at length and incredible detail. Dude A gets great battery because of his configuration, uage, and location. Dude B gets a completely different result because of his configuration, usage, and location. You really need to research and figure out what you can do, and then what's best for you.

Quote:
anyway I can make my background image in full screen format? It's hard looking at it in 4 different sections
How do you mean? Like panoramic wallpaper or background on all pages? Or do you want to skin your top and bottom bars to match?

GOOGLE SEARCH and PPCGEEKS search...98% of the things I "know" I learned from searching and reading.

Bowie in Space.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

veritech is a n00b

I am having the same problem.
I don't know if it is bluetooth or data connection that is doing it.

I installed the "Energy ROM" yesterday afternoon on my HTC Touch Pro with Bell Mobility as the carrier.
I installed a different calculator and S2U2 v2
I setup active sync to my mail server and changed the mail schedule to get mail every 15 minutes.

According to notifications, my dataconnection has been live for 15 minutes. so I just turned it off.

I wasn't expecting after upgrading the ROM that my battery would be so poor.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

jhronesz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
EXCHANGE CALENDAR - no issues. I don't sync over the network, just through Activesync when connected to my PC, but everything syncs fine...both ways. Check your settings? Maybe delete the sync relationship and create a new one with the device and PC.
i am syncing to an exchange server OTA. it syncs fine if i add a calendar entry in outlook on the pc. but when i add a calendar entry on the phone, it will not sync to outlook calendar. it's strange.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

rj_22 is a n00b

i mean, I'm doing this for titanium. I'm not a touchflo user. Maybe it's because my image is not the right size?

Last edited by rj_22; 09-28-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Yea my location weather works perfect for me also... I dont even have to be outside for it to work.
Yes, it works indoors, but I've found when indoors it is using either the data connection's source location or perhaps an aGPS based location and I've found it to be less accurate. Especially when in a small town near the border of other small towns.
Old 09-28-2009, 10:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

Viper Matrix Wireless is a n00b

Problem here how do you get it so MMS works on any carrier? Seems this ROM has sprint built in somehow. Also 2.6 of TouchFlo is OUT! Its more stable than 2.5. Also if you could put 23413 as your next ROM? ROMS in the future should be able to let us select what we want to install or not. This can be programmed via the device to run the setup or can be added to the RUU. I think it would be a good idea.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:10 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
ROOT - could you email me the file that's needed to address the NFS game fix. I realized i linked to your rapidshare link, which is down. I can put the file on my server and link from there. ...danka.

SUSPENDRESUME - change your reg entry to #777. There's no benefit I can gather from having your data shut down after a specified amount of time. The #777 edit will eliminate issues with answering calls when you have a data connection present. ...unless you set it to #777 and then experienced the issue. Then, that's new information.

WEATHER SOFTKEY - my right softkey on this and other tabs continues to function.

WEATHER DIUSPLAYING ANOTHER COUNTRY'S WEATHER - check your process for editing your manila weather database. If you didn't edit an existing city that was in your timezone, I believe this issue pops up. Or...Google search it.

PICTURE MAIL ISSUES - you should be runing the uninstall cab, followed by a soft reset, followed by an installation of Arcsoft Picture Mail, followed by a soft reset. Otherwise, it's not going to work.

LITE VERSION OF THE ROM - no

BATTERY LIFE - dudes, google searching will help. There are several areas that can be tweeks to increase battery which have been discussed at length and incredible detail. Dude A gets great battery because of his configuration, uage, and location. Dude B gets a completely different result because of his configuration, usage, and location. You really need to research and figure out what you can do, and then what's best for you.

How do you mean? Like panoramic wallpaper or background on all pages? Or do you want to skin your top and bottom bars to match?

GOOGLE SEARCH and PPCGEEKS search...98% of the things I "know" I learned from searching and reading.

Bowie in Space.
Sure thing bro.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:23 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Matrix Wireless View Post
Problem here how do you get it so MMS works on any carrier? Seems this ROM has sprint built in somehow. Also 2.6 of TouchFlo is OUT! Its more stable than 2.5. Also if you could put 23413 as your next ROM? ROMS in the future should be able to let us select what we want to install or not. This can be programmed via the device to run the setup or can be added to the RUU. I think it would be a good idea.
2.6 isnt even compatible with this phone.. and 2.5 is super buggy and definitely not more stable at this point.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro