View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 11:10 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
ROOT - could you email me the file that's needed to address the NFS game fix. I realized i linked to your rapidshare link, which is down. I can put the file on my server and link from there. ...danka.

SUSPENDRESUME - change your reg entry to #777. There's no benefit I can gather from having your data shut down after a specified amount of time. The #777 edit will eliminate issues with answering calls when you have a data connection present. ...unless you set it to #777 and then experienced the issue. Then, that's new information.

WEATHER SOFTKEY - my right softkey on this and other tabs continues to function.

WEATHER DIUSPLAYING ANOTHER COUNTRY'S WEATHER - check your process for editing your manila weather database. If you didn't edit an existing city that was in your timezone, I believe this issue pops up. Or...Google search it.

PICTURE MAIL ISSUES - you should be runing the uninstall cab, followed by a soft reset, followed by an installation of Arcsoft Picture Mail, followed by a soft reset. Otherwise, it's not going to work.

EXCHANGE CALENDAR - no issues. I don't sync over the network, just through Activesync when connected to my PC, but everything syncs fine...both ways. Check your settings? Maybe delete the sync relationship and create a new one with the device and PC.

LITE VERSION OF THE ROM - no

BATTERY LIFE - dudes, google searching will help. There are several areas that can be tweeks to increase battery which have been discussed at length and incredible detail. Dude A gets great battery because of his configuration, uage, and location. Dude B gets a completely different result because of his configuration, usage, and location. You really need to research and figure out what you can do, and then what's best for you.

How do you mean? Like panoramic wallpaper or background on all pages? Or do you want to skin your top and bottom bars to match?

GOOGLE SEARCH and PPCGEEKS search...98% of the things I "know" I learned from searching and reading.

Bowie in Space.
Sure thing bro.