PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Any chance a new EnergyROM could get a new thread? I'm only asking because these threads get crazy I was looking at Juicy thread and it goes all the way from Juicy 4 to Juicy 8 I couldn't find anything in there. It has like 5,662 posts or something. Just a thought.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Any chance a new EnergyROM could get a new thread? I'm only asking because these threads get crazy I was looking at Juicy thread and it goes all the way from Juicy 4 to Juicy 8 I couldn't find anything in there. It has like 5,662 posts or something. Just a thought.
I wouldn't hold your breath..would be nice though...
Old 06-24-2009, 02:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
I wouldn't hold your breath..would be nice though...

I wont... this thread already has 2,400+ posts so add a updated ROM and its going to exploded.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
OK I'm starting to get sick of this phone, yesterday I received my 4th replacement phone from sprint. 1st two the keyboards died and were both new in the box phone. My 3rd one would not get on the internet. Now this one will not charge. Its my fault for not checking b4 I flashed to this ROM but I did. Ive seen some post regarding a issue with battery life. Is affecting charging or is mu issue most likely another hardware issue? Now its completely dead and I have no way to charge it to flash it back. Any help will be appreciated.
exactly how are u flashing this rom. i am still using the one touch pro from sprint that i bought months ago, i have flashed numerous times with NRGZ roms and never had those problems. maybe something ur adding to the device does not belong or u are messing around in the registry. but anyway try to remove the battery, plug in ur charger then put the battery back in, not sure if it will work but hey give it a try
Old 06-24-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

WhiteWidow is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
exactly how are u flashing this rom. i am still using the one touch pro from sprint that i bought months ago, i have flashed numerous times with NRGZ roms and never had those problems. maybe something ur adding to the device does not belong or u are messing around in the registry. but anyway try to remove the battery, plug in ur charger then put the battery back in, not sure if it will work but hey give it a try

No go. I think it was like this when I got it yesterday and I just ran home flashed it, then went out. Came home plugged it in set the alarm woke up - DEAD
Old 06-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
FOR ALL OF YOU ENERGY ROM FANS... A NEW ROM RELEASE IS COMING SOON!!!!!

NRGZ has confirmed that he is planning on a release. Possibly tonight if the tests work out and meets his satisfaction!!!! =D>
Get all of your Pro's backed up and ready for this next release! What will be inside the ROM will be released with the ROM! EXPECT GREAT IMPROVEMENTS!!
Do we have a time frame for the new release? Why hasn`t NRGZ posted any comments in recent days? I am anxious to see what the improvements going to look like.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

digitard is just getting started

""prays for some battery work""

That's the only thing keeping me from this ROM is I work 12hr shifts, and the "bells and whistles" heavy ROM is amazing, but it's also not 12hr shift approved.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Looking at his download site it shows the 061309 standerd but instead of saying 1 week old it says 19 hrs old ?
Old 06-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Liquidarmz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
No go. I think it was like this when I got it yesterday and I just ran home flashed it, then went out. Came home plugged it in set the alarm woke up - DEAD
You could try and find another TP user (unlikely) and ask them to charge your battery.
You could try ebay and purchase a desktop battery charging station for under $20 (time consuming)
You could also bring the battery into the store and tell them your "spare battery" wont charge and if they can check it out (come back later) Of course they will say it's hold a charge . Just a few options fr ya.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

I hope he is using capt blaze's V1E oem/ cab he posted on the tf3d2 thread over at xda...
Sprint 4g speed:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro