View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 07:59 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik124 View Post
MetroPCS is CDMA, as is Bell Mobility. Bell's Canadian, so I don't blame you, but come on, they're always advertising the crap out of Metro here in Tampa. I do have my own Fuze on AT&T, but I'm posting here for a problem with a friend's CDMA Touch Pro/Herman.

Thanks integra78, I'll give those a shot.

Does anyone have any suggestions for radios? I know, I know, do your own testing, but the phone isn't mine so I can't do much. Either EnergyROM or the stock Bell radio are raping this phone's battery. If anyone can help me, the only criteria are 1X signal strength (metroPCS has no EV in Tampa), battery life, and maybe call quality. 1x data speeds and GPS lock speed aren't really important, and GPS accuracy semi-important. I know I'm asking for a lot with a radio suggestion, but I figure if anyone knew off the top of their head, why not.

Actually, you know what winmomewbie, thanks! You live in Tampa, and I probably won't find many metroPCS peeps comparing radios in Tampa, I might just try 1.12.34F like you.
Dude, I was confused, your your profile says ATT/Fuze, your post said metropcs/Bell (which I thought was GSM) Glad you got it worked out.
Yeah that radio is a really good one for me, testing an Alltell one now, I'll PM you, Neighbor

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-17-2009 at 08:03 AM.