PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Does anyone's Opera or calculator rotate? Mine did on the 9/5 release but it had the messed up slide2shutdown screen. So I flashed the latest from 9/6 and now it no longer rotates??

Just checked both and they do rotate.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIonkey View Post
ok here's a new one for ya. . .
downloaded the mirrored link and the HotFile and BOTH (according to AVG) had Trojan viruses in them . . anybody have a clue, alternate link, anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...it's AVG, not the files. I'm pretty sure the zipped up RUU or something sets it off.
Quote:
all due respect I have countless ROMs on my computer along with a couple builds of this particular ROM and I've never ran into this before . . . I just wanna make sure I'm not signing my phone's death certificate or anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropZone9540 View Post
cleared my AVG no problem...
Quote:
what download link did you use? because I said screw it and clicked it anyway to Flash and it gives me an error along the lines of "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file..."
I've re-downloaded to see if that will change anything but nada zilch nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadKase View Post
i checked my other energy rom folders and AVG is now reporting all of them as having a trojan... i checked my other rom folders and nothing... avg must have updated their database this weekend and now the custom ruu used in the energy roms is getting flagged by AVG as a trojan
OK now I'm sorry you guys had to find this out the hard way....
AVG IS NOT UP TO TASK AS IT USED TO BE...
Also looks like it, or something else is blocking your RUU file, when it says windows cannot access the specified device.
Like ThreeFaces said, listen to THIS guys ADVICE here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3303

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdafreund View Post
Edit- While thinking, I am highly qualified in the graphic's area, and wouldn't mind making a NRG3.0 tributed pano background replacement to keep with the homescreen image to show my personal thanks here...
Bring it on!.. lol, I mean if you have something it would be nice.
Like I made a volume to compliment this rom here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=9784

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
No2chem finally overclocked the TP to 800mhz, NRGZ should cook this in his next Rom.
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...at-800MHZ.aspx
OMG!!!.. WOooHOoo!

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-08-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt9260 View Post
i was wondering if anyone else was having issues with the hotfile link. it gives me an error message half way through downloading. =(
Well the download is taking forever! I dont know whats going on but its getting old thats for sure! lol
Old 09-08-2009, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kayfouroh is keeping up the good workkayfouroh is keeping up the good work

I'm on 9/6 and my Opera is not rotating

Any ideas?
Old 09-08-2009, 04:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Quick verification on the 9/6 ROM: Is Google Maps My Location working without GPS turned on?
I am coming off of Decks 8/23* *SsS-0300-B6* *BETA* ROM which is using the 23017 build by MS I believe. He has My Location within Google Maps working, along with the HTC Wifi Router within the Comm Manager. I installed the cab file off XDA but it is not appearing in the Comm Manager, and the actual executable does nothing when clicked on. Also, when hitting the "My Location" button on Google Maps it does nothing and neither does hitting the zero key.

Also on the clock I see a few lines right above the line where the numbers fold and the PM indicator is blurry...where these graphical issues already addressed? I do love this clock.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Hey quick question...does anyone have the new energyrom wallpaper? I'm tired of the non-matching pocketshield junk and the one i found attached on the thread is a few versions old.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:22 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
I am coming off of Decks 8/23* *SsS-0300-B6* *BETA* ROM which is using the 23017 build by MS I believe. He has My Location within Google Maps working, along with the HTC Wifi Router within the Comm Manager. I installed the cab file off XDA but it is not appearing in the Comm Manager, and the actual executable does nothing when clicked on. Also, when hitting the "My Location" button on Google Maps it does nothing and neither does hitting the zero key.

Also on the clock I see a few lines right above the line where the numbers fold and the PM indicator is blurry...where these graphical issues already addressed? I do love this clock.

I was a little confused at first when you posted this, regarding the Google Maps junks. I was under the impression that you needed to select the option to "Use GPS" in order for My Location to work. If that option isn't selected, then I don't know how the feature would work. If I open Google Maps now [I'm on 9/6], it will sit there. If I enable GPS, it finds me in about a minute or less.

...seems to be working fine.

I can also toggle WiFi on and off in the Comm Manager. ...and it picks up available networks. Seems fine as well.

What cabs are you referencing?

[Sorry if I'm completely misunderstanding you ]

I don't have anything for that clock, sorry.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-08-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:23 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboogie2288 View Post
Hey quick question...does anyone have the new energyrom wallpaper? I'm tired of the non-matching pocketshield junk and the one i found attached on the thread is a few versions old.
Check a few pages back...I posted three panoramic wallpapers and a rar file with 5 new energy rom wallpapers.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

No Google Map issue for me, My Location works fine.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I was a little confused at first when you posted this, regarding the Google Maps junks. I was under the impression that you needed to select the option to "Use GPS" in order for My Location to work. If that option isn't selected, then I don't know how the feature would work. If I open Google Maps now [I'm on 9/6], it will sit there. If I enable GPS, it finds me in about a minute or less.

...seems to be working fine.

I can also toggle WiFi on and off in the Comm Manager. ...and it picks up available networks. Seems fine as well.

What cabs are you referencing?

[Sorry if I'm completely misunderstanding you ]

I don't have anything for that clock, sorry.
I've not seen My Location work since my AT&T Tilt days but it picks up your general location (within say 1000 meters) based off your cell signal. It's a nice to have in that the map that pops up when you open Google Maps is within your general vicinity and looking at traffic or searching in the area is that much easier instead of waiting for GPS.

Edit: Think I got CMInternetSharing to work - looks like it's built in - just not in the Comm Manger or any of the folders.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 09-08-2009 at 04:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro