PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
Yes same here. I cannot get wmp library to work. It starts to scan then just closes unexpectedly.
I have always found wmp to be garbage, i have over 2000 mp3s on my phone. I find it bogs way down if you have any good amount of songs. pocketmusic is a great alternative. I delete the wmp tab right off of the touchflo.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Still on 9/5 and the TXT and Mail keys work perfect on the slide out keypad.

Do have the same issue on the cooked in Flashlight app but I use another app Called Flashlight and it works fine.
I uninstalled the fix, again, and it doesn't work on my 906, install the cab and it works instantly so.....if you flash 906 I say you need the cab for the TXT and Mail buttons on the keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricBergan View Post
I'm having a number of problems with 9/6 that I didn't have with 8/11.

Voicecommand (1.6.2140) is no longer working for me. I reassign the button hold, but it never responds. Worked fine on 8/11. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times, no change.

I can no longer use WMP to play my playlists (they are large - >1500 tracks.) On 8/11, it would take about 25 secs to load, but then would play. On 9/6, sits for about 90 seconds, then returns to today screen. No luck with the other builtin player, either. Before I even started, I did an update library. I've soft reset a few times, still no good.

Anyone else seeing new problems in either area?

eric
Sorry, wmp works fine, though I dont have anywhere near your volume of files.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstingstreetX View Post
are any of you having a problem with the "flashlight" app that was cooked in? When I put on "high beam" it flashes, and no strobe is not on. I love the app I just hope I can get it working properly.
While, I have never bought a phone hoping that I could one day use it as a flashlight(I have a MAGLite for that), I do believe that I read some where on these 900+ pages, tbat it is something with that app and wm 6.6 but that htcTorch works better.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

J.T. is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Use hTorch. I've got a cab somewhere if you need me to post it. It's a little bit simpler than nueLight, but works just as well if not better. I've got my long press back key set to it. It has low and high beam also with no strobe.

How do you set it to long key press? I can't seem to set that
Old 09-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
How do you set it to long key press? I can't seem to set that
Oh sorry! I should've said something about that. I use raphkbconfig (keyboard config). You install the program and you find it under settings, then system. When you run it, hit menu and add key, press the key you want to assign it to, then you kinda follow the drop down boxes to set it to what you want. Then hit update config and you're done. Dred sensor has too many bugs and gscroll imho is too sensitive and the double tap feature doesnt work very well. I set my long press ok button to the camera and the long press back key to htorch. I'll post the cab for htorch and keyboard config. I hope this helps out! Let me know if you can't get keyboard config to work right.
Attached Files
File Type: cab RaphKbdConfig_CDMA.CAB (345.2 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab htorch_v32.cab (46.3 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

XstingstreetX is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to XstingstreetX Send a message via MSN to XstingstreetX Send a message via Yahoo to XstingstreetX Send a message via Skype™ to XstingstreetX

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
Use hTorch. I've got a cab somewhere if you need me to post it. It's a little bit simpler than nueLight, but works just as well if not better. I've got my long press back key set to it. It has low and high beam also with no strobe.
*Thanked* but I have H Tourch I love this Flashlight app though I am just going to have to find a 100% working one. =]
Old 09-09-2009, 01:54 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Is Need For Speed Undercover g-sen working with this ROM yet, or does it still give the insufficient memory error??

~John
Ok. I now have it working with gsen.
Everyone can get off NRGs back about this game.

It is tricky but it does work.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:36 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Here you go.
I upped this file but it does not include the game.
It is only the files you need to make the game work with Gsen.

http://rapidshare.com/files/27755710..._Gsen.zip.html

I will not supply the game as it is not freeware and only cost 10 bucks.
This will turn the game into a Gsen game.

( By editing the Config.xml you maybe able to turn other games or apps into Gsen games or apps )

Here is the How to.
-------------------------------------------------------------

- Install Need for Speed Undercover

To get it working with Gsen:

Extract everything from the NFSU Gsen.zip
- Install GPad
- copy Config.xml into Gpad folder in program files and delete old config.xml file
- Start Gpad
- Then run NFS

--------------------------------------------------------------

NRG rom plays NFS Undercover perfect in Gsen.
Now some of you guys that shy away from this rom because it doesn't play the game can be happy. IT DOES!

PS. As a side note Handango is having a 25% off three day sale if you spend 15 bucks or more.
That is where I got this game to test.

Last edited by rootlinux; 09-09-2009 at 02:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:06 AM
The Rootinator

I just tested the Config.XML file and indeed it will work with other games and apps.
Did a small edit and it works great with Spore as well.
It also works with Windows Explorer.

Now you can probably make any game or app work with Gsen.
Many games or apps maybe very hard to use once the Gsen app kicks in so trial and error. LOL

Anyways, it works great with NRG rom.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPRo 2
Carrier: sprint

fercho13 is a n00b

This is a very awsome ROM, I do totally respect NFSFN and Demolition Roms, which I have tried before. But ENERGY is way way better, at least for my taste =P. One thing that would make it super kewl would be the panorama background. Oh yes, and a fix for the keyboard, when I hit the FN button to use the other caracthers, it just dont seem to work, Other than that, everything is super kewl. I would happily stick and donate in your next ROM, but please, include the panorama. Thanks for this great ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro