PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Herman (Touch Pro)
Carrier: Verizon

adipose is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Also on the clock I see a few lines right above the line where the numbers fold and the PM indicator is blurry...where these graphical issues already addressed? I do love this clock.

Until this is fixed, I am using the "original home":

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=9771

-Dan

Last edited by adipose; 09-08-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

I'm using the 9\5 build and it works great for me.. One thing I have noticed is that when I go to Settings in Touchflo, My contact card and tap my picture Icon to add a picture it brings up a "Set Contact Photo" screen. When I tape "Open Album to select a picture already on my device it just sits there and does nothing? Anyone else have this issue. Not really an issue but ya'll feel me..
Old 09-08-2009, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Also on the clock I see a few lines right above the line where the numbers fold and the PM indicator is blurry...where these graphical issues already addressed? I do love this clock.

Try going to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=351
This is the Homescreen used in this ROM. The rom has the older v2 files cooked in which had the offcenter clock/am/pm. Use the links v2a files and all is good. make sure to select which version you want. I prefer the Classic.

Also feel free to try out the retractable slider for portrait mode...VERY cool mod.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=539122

Last edited by ACoolGuy; 09-08-2009 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Added links
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

RyanNaz is a n00b

I'm not sure what you did, but my battery life is great with the latest update. I'm at 84% since taking the phone off the charger at 5:30AM this morning, and it's now 3:52.

On another note, I mentioned this earlier. How can I get the TXT and Email buttons working the way they do in the stock ROM? I see it in the Buttons setting page as "Button" and "Button." I have it the TXT button set to Messaging, but that's not very useful since Windows Mobile groups SMS, MMS, and Email all within messaging.

One other small problem that I've noticed for a while is that the Action page that has quick links to Email, SMS, MMS, Wifi, Bluetooth, Contacts, etc... doesn't show up correctly in landscape mode.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
No Google Map issue for me, My Location works fine.
Hmm, I turned on AGPS but it still doesn't work. Now instead of nothing, I am getting the following: I really like that feature...oh well...
Old 09-08-2009, 05:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

trip is just getting started

Quote:
Hmm, I turned on AGPS but it still doesn't work. Now instead of nothing, I am getting the following: I really like that feature...oh well...
I have always received that error and was under the impression it never worked/was not supported for the phone.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
I have always received that error and was under the impression it never worked/was not supported for the phone.
Me too. Until I ran one of the SsS Beta's and I was shocked - I even noted it in the thread of that ROM last month when I saw it working.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2617

I found it really nice to have.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNaz View Post
I'm not sure what you did, but my battery life is great with the latest update. I'm at 84% since taking the phone off the charger at 5:30AM this morning, and it's now 3:52.

On another note, I mentioned this earlier. How can I get the TXT and Email buttons working the way they do in the stock ROM? I see it in the Buttons setting page as "Button" and "Button." I have it the TXT button set to Messaging, but that's not very useful since Windows Mobile groups SMS, MMS, and Email all within messaging.

One other small problem that I've noticed for a while is that the Action page that has quick links to Email, SMS, MMS, Wifi, Bluetooth, Contacts, etc... doesn't show up correctly in landscape mode.
try these cabs they were posted earlier in the thread worked perfect for me hope for same results for you
roger
Attached Files
File Type: cab J.eremy - Keyboard Fix V2.cab (2.6 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

Ummmm.... I downloaded and it says the file is corrupted.... anybody else getting this issue?
Old 09-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

HeadKase is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by motocrossyz85 View Post
Ummmm.... I downloaded and it says the file is corrupted.... anybody else getting this issue?
says it has a trojan right?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro