PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 02:58 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
I noticed when you have a text message open and you click the number (or name) of the person who sent the text.. You get the options to save the number, call it or text it..

The save it button doesnt work..the other two do .
Yea, here's a little workaround if you're using TouchFlo. Open the message in Touchflo Texting...then slide over to the "Contact Card" tab for the person who called you, then hit the "Menu" softkey and "Save"...then add a new contact and fill out their card.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

hey guys, in order to keep this thread clean and followable please begin to limit yourselves to 2 posts a day in this thread...i just had to catch up on the past 30 pages since yesterday....in the last rom i had to skip over 100 pages cuz it was the same old stuff being asked over and over again...bottom line, google is your friend

Old 09-11-2009, 03:03 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Nevermind im slow I found it
Old 09-11-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Perhaps an updated version of Manila 2.1...will we see a new ROM??

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113

Edit: maybe not right away for us CDMA users

Last edited by ManUtd07; 09-11-2009 at 03:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post

Why not? Looks just fine to me. Especially the Locate me feature in the weather tab.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Why not? Looks just fine to me. Especially the Locate me feature in the weather tab.
I jumped to the last pages (most recent posts) and there was talk about it not being 100% correct for CDMA. I may be wrong as I just glanced over it.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:

Nice find! And yes, I would think as soon as the chefs start cooking it in...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR

I cannot download this rom, as it reaches the end of the download I get a trojan threat from my AVG Anti-virus and this has never happened before. Anyone have another place from where I can get it?
Old 09-11-2009, 03:51 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydogPR View Post
I cannot download this rom, as it reaches the end of the download I get a trojan threat from my AVG Anti-virus and this has never happened before. Anyone have another place from where I can get it?
It's a false positive. Disable the resident shield in AVG and redownload. Flash then re enable the resident shield.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:53 PM
VIP Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Quote:
I jumped to the last pages (most recent posts) and there was talk about it not being 100% correct for CDMA. I may be wrong as I just glanced over it.
You are correct sir. Just did the same. Sorry. Hope the fix comes soon!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro