PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 01:17 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I really should shut the computer off when we start drinking here!
LMAO
Nah bro
Sometimes we all need to just let it out.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:25 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
Yup - went to the stock shipped rom from sprint. I let it run through the full customizations, then did a HR. Flashed NRG 9/5, HR, then proceeded with normal app installs... That was all last night. This AM after it did it's own HR, I did a re-flash of the NRG 9/5. It seemed stable for most of the morning, but after installing 5 apps and running it did the HR again on its own.
Yea, I mean, I'd do a combination of everything that was suggested...a decent trouble shooting procedure. Go back to Stock first and see if the problem happens there. If it does, relock the device and take it to Sprint and see what they say...just be sure to relock it and all. If the device is pooped, then they shoudl be able to hook you up.

If the Stock ROM seems cool...flash a custom ROM. Run it clean for a bit to see if you can get it to HR. If it's cool, load your data...watch it for a bit. Then start installing cabs one at a time to see if it's something you're installing.

...which leads to the golden question, which five apps did you install? If you don't mind sharing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:31 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Speaking of apps.

I have over 30 games installed. ( I get bored easily ) LOL
A crap load of apps of all sorts.
My device functions pretty near perfect even with all this stuff installed.

Would love to know what was installed that caused the issue myself.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:40 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

[QUOTE=ThreeFaces;1153867]WALLPAPERS for the NEW ROM
The posts have three flavors of panoramic wallpaper for the new ROM and a rar file that includes five standard sized wallpapers. I have included a version that has no wave...which I think was requested. Anyway...here they are, again:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...93#post1148293

and

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...69#post1146969

QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ThreeFaces;1157174]Hey dude, I reposted all of my wallpapers...I thought, because I saw your previous post.

Search my posts and you'll find THREE Panoramic Wallpapers [I used the new Energy ROM wallpaper to make them] and FIVE variations of the "default" Wallpaper from the Sept ROMs. ...I even included one without the "Wave" that can be used for the Start Menu or something. QUOTE]

Good stuff bro. I realy appreciate it. Been busy the past week and got about 50 pages behind REAL QUICK. I appreciate the quick response and all your effort to help us energyROM junkies out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
I really should shut the computer off when we start drinking here!
That shizz was funny man! Alcochol induced or not!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erkme73 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Yea, I mean, I'd do a combination of everything that was suggested...a decent trouble shooting procedure. Go back to Stock first and see if the problem happens there. If it does, relock the device and take it to Sprint and see what they say...just be sure to relock it and all. If the device is pooped, then they shoudl be able to hook you up.

If the Stock ROM seems cool...flash a custom ROM. Run it clean for a bit to see if you can get it to HR. If it's cool, load your data...watch it for a bit. Then start installing cabs one at a time to see if it's something you're installing.

...which leads to the golden question, which five apps did you install? If you don't mind sharing.

Will try all of that...

DigiNet (remote viewing for security cameras) - thin client - about 500k.
Flexmail 4.1
SPBTime (my alarm clock)
Pocket Controleler
Slingplayer 1.5

That's all I had on there last night. These are all apps that I've used in the past with stock and custom roms. Never had the auto HR before.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:48 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Will try all of that...

DigiNet (remote viewing for security cameras) - thin client - about 500k.
Flexmail 4.1
SPBTime (my alarm clock)
Pocket Controleler
Slingplayer 1.5

That's all I had on there last night. These are all apps that I've used in the past with stock and custom roms. Never had the auto HR before.
OMG!
Pocket Controleler

Were you drinking when you had this happen? LMAO J/K
Old 09-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxh79 View Post
winmonewbie, thanks for your response. i've been through all of those options. in past versions i was able to do this. in this version when i select accounts from picker i get the account inbox.

check out ThreeFaces response. he responded with what i needed. but seriously, thanks again for your response. i was getting desperate.
[headslap] Forgot about checking that little box, that's why Threefaces is 'da Man! Glad you got it solved.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
OK, I reinstalled the Facebook app. No dice on fixing its ills. News feed tab still hit or miss as to bringing up pics. However on the status updates tab the SAME contact will show pic. Also the "ViewProfile" when you tap on a friend under "News Feeds" doesn't work but DOES on the "Status Updates" tab. I guess MS has some bugs to work out.
Good Morning - Three..
Yup, those are the problems I've been experiencing, too. And under "Photos" it just says "Fetching..." forever.

Thanks for testing it!
Old 09-11-2009, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erkme73 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
OMG!
Pocket Controleler

Were you drinking when you had this happen? LMAO J/K
Did I mention I LIKE Ambien???
Old 09-11-2009, 02:34 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Did I mention I LIKE Ambien???
Yeah you did and enough to convince me that I either needed to land some ASAP or stay the heck away from that stuff.....jury is still out....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro