PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 08:30 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Anyone using the panoramic wallpaper and know the cab that removes the selector from the slider?
I have it because I was using it but now I forgot what the cab is called. :/
Really need to sort my files better.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cuz215 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

I just loaded this ROM after running the Warhawk release and it's great, alittle more animated looking but just as smooth as I would expect. I just want to know how to add the "call history" curtain to the home tab in Manila that was on Warhawk and not on the latest, Genesis. Thanks in advance for the help!
Old 09-18-2009, 09:09 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
i need the server name, gateway... all that. like i said my girls alltel diamond did the same thing. once i got those settings rite it worked. i just cant seem to find mine.
Try another version of Arcsoft that has the settings.
Some have it and some don't.
I do not know the settings but the right Arcsoft cab will have them.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:11 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuz215 View Post
I just loaded this ROM after running the Warhawk release and it's great, alittle more animated looking but just as smooth as I would expect. I just want to know how to add the "call history" curtain to the home tab in Manila that was on Warhawk and not on the latest, Genesis. Thanks in advance for the help!
You should just be able to change the clock ( install a new clock cab ) and the call history should come back.
If you want to remove it later you will need to install the compact home cab again.
If you can find the compact home installed then just un-install it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:15 PM
The Rootinator

Nevermind about finding the panoramic selector.
Found it and changed it to blue to match my theme.

Now I want to remove the text from the selector.
Not sure how but I have some of it removed already.
Calendar and Programs have no text. :/
Now if I can just figure out what I did and finish it. LOL

I think I am going to try to add an Energy banner running down my selector.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:45 PM
The Rootinator

LOL
Just realized my device has two active clocks and three backgrounds.
Portrait has the full clock I installed.
Landscape has the same clock with no background and S2U2 has the 9/6 clock.
:/

Side effects from playing with my clocks but I like it.

Last edited by rootlinux; 09-18-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

I too just got my phone set up the way I like it. Now a new ROM is almost here Damn it.. here I go again... lol.. I cant wait to see it..
Old 09-18-2009, 10:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprrrint

MercuryHayes is just getting started

I've looked through the thread..maybe not fully but am i the only one whose "txt" and "mail" button not work on Genesis?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:29 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryHayes View Post
I've looked through the thread..maybe not fully but am i the only one whose "txt" and "mail" button not work on Genesis?
If you are referring to the keys on the keyboard then you need to install the J.eremy - Keyboard Fix V2.
That should fix you right up.
Search that because it has been posted in this thread before a few times.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:31 PM
The Rootinator

Here is just something I am playing with right now.
Will probably change it and make it more "pretty" by actually layering an Energy logo over this.

Anyone have a good Energy logo? LOL

Last edited by rootlinux; 09-18-2009 at 10:33 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro