PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
The method that he posted is correct and verified.
K. I reinstalled registry editor and now it works. i dont know what happened.

Old 09-18-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrgz28 on XDA
Hey guys.. just a heads up... Doing a graphics refresh to the ROM today. Not a lot of updated stuff, because.. frankly... there is no updated stuff for VGA anymore

However I think you will like the graphics changes. Heh. It will upload in an hour or two at the most.
just saw that on XDa so hopefully cdma will get this update as well today..

thanks NRGZ
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
just saw that on XDa so hopefully cdma will get this update as well today..

thanks NRGZ

hopefully my Fri. Night will be well spent

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 09-18-2009, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

DropZone9540 is just getting started

lilflip, what skin is that for S2U2 in your sig?
Old 09-18-2009, 05:28 PM
N00b

unitmonster is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstai View Post
hey guys ... I have gone through a bunch of the pages here in the forum and i can't seem to find an answer to this. So if it is in here and I missed it i do aplogize. I love the rom and the only thing i'm having an issue with is w/ the screen locking up while im on a call. It does not happen on every call but it will happen atleast 1-2 times a day, I can be on the phone talking to someone and then the screen will turn off and will not turn back on at all. The phone will still operate as normal, as i can hear text messages coming in and other ppl try calling but the screen will stay black. The power button does not do anything and the only way i can fix it is by doing a soft reset. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it? Thanks for all the help.
Are you on the 9/6 version of the rom?

I have the exact same problem, but it's important to note that I am still on 8/11. I had a hardware problem with my original touch pro so I received my replacement phone on 9/4 and flashed to 8/11, only to see the update to energy rom the next day...lol. This problem with the screen locking up after a call (with energy rom) occurred on both my original touch pro as well as the replacement phone, so it was not phone specific. Hard resetting, flashing to stock, hard resetting, flashing custom, etc. has not worked. I also selected and deselected various settings in the InCall Screen Tweaks, but nothing has helped. If the original poster is on 8/11, maybe flashing to 9/6 will solve the problem. If he/she is on 9/6 however, there is something else going on that may be affecting other users. I've had a lot going on recently, but I hope to flash 9/6 in the next few days and will report back if there is any change in the problem for me.

Other than this, the rom has been fantastic for me. Thanks NRG for the hard work and continued updates...it is much appreciated by many!
Old 09-18-2009, 05:41 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitmonster View Post
Are you on the 9/6 version of the rom?

I have the exact same problem, but it's important to note that I am still on 8/11. I had a hardware problem with my original touch pro so I received my replacement phone on 9/4 and flashed to 8/11, only to see the update to energy rom the next day...lol. This problem with the screen locking up after a call (with energy rom) occurred on both my original touch pro as well as the replacement phone, so it was not phone specific. Hard resetting, flashing to stock, hard resetting, flashing custom, etc. has not worked. I also selected and deselected various settings in the InCall Screen Tweaks, but nothing has helped. If the original poster is on 8/11, maybe flashing to 9/6 will solve the problem. If he/she is on 9/6 however, there is something else going on that may be affecting other users. I've had a lot going on recently, but I hope to flash 9/6 in the next few days and will report back if there is any change in the problem for me.

Other than this, the rom has been fantastic for me. Thanks NRG for the hard work and continued updates...it is much appreciated by many!
Happened to me a few times on 8/11.
You should all update to 9/6 because it is much better than 8/11.
8/11 did have some issues that were fixed in 9/5-9/6
Old 09-18-2009, 06:24 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

NEW version out at XDA Sep 18.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel---->VZW

jkcsho is just getting started

can anyone confirm vzw mms server settings on vzw? i installed the remove and arcsoft and still nothing. i had the same prob on my girls diamond but had another alltel phone to get them from.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

New version of what?
Old 09-18-2009, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

rcharles is becoming a great contributor

Sorry noob ??, can someone tell me how to delete an email account, or edit one. Thanks in advance.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro