PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackg View Post
any word from the "dev group" on when EnergyROM will have the final WM6.5 build?
Considering Microsoft has not even released a firm date of the final release, ya might be jumping the gun a lil, don't ya think?
Old 09-08-2009, 11:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Phone-Settings-Advanced it's not available in 9/6 and it's not posible disconect the conecting vibration.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:26 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Phone-Settings-Advanced it's not available in 9/6 and it's not posible disconect the conecting vibration.
This fix still works, no?

ENABLE DATA ROAMING AND OTHER PHONE SETTINGS:
[thanks YCATS] For those wanting the Data Roaming Allow: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE: Software-OEM-PhoneSetting:
Add the following DWords and their values:
AllowRoaming (value 1)
DataCallLock (value 0)
DataRoamGuard (value 1)
DataRoamNeverAsk (value 1)
RoamingAlert (value 0)
ShowDataRoamDefault (value 1)
ShowDataRoamGuard (value 1)

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-08-2009 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Pulled a cab that was reported not to work properly
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:56 AM
ThreeFaces

TWO MORE FLAVORS OF THE ENERGY PANO WALLPAPER AND MORE GOODIES:

Here are two more versions of the Energy Panoramic Wallpaper I threw together. The one I posted previously had a faded look to the wave, where these two have the full color wave just like the default wallpaper. The "Bright Wave" version sits nice and low on the screen, like the previous version, and the "Bright Wave 2" version sits a little higher on the screen and is also an inverted version of the spliced wave...check the screen shots.

The rars include the manila files for portrait and landscape that need to be copied over to the windows directory of your phone. You MUST have the panoramic wallpaper cab installed to use these.

BRIGHT WAVE:

BRIGHT WAVE TWO:

MORE WALLPAPERS:
I also have standard wallpaper versions of the faded wave, bright wave, and no wave that can be used until we see some Pimp Packages or something. I was working with **** source images, so I apologize if things are less than perfect. I'm using "No Wave" as my background for the start menu...it looks great!

There are five wallpapers in the rar, including a 640x640 version of the light wave that works well as a wallpaper for S2U2 in landscape.

Again...not my best work, but something for you dudes. If you have a request, PM me...especially if something is messed up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pano Bright Wave Thumb.jpg (7.2 KB, 564 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Pano Bright Wave 2 Thumb.jpg (7.9 KB, 544 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Bright Wave.rar (636.4 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Bright Wave 2.rar (655.5 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Five Energy Wallpapers.rar (1.93 MB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

that .cab file doesn't work, at least it doesn't for me.........doesn't save registry settings
This post has been thanked 1 times.
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

blackg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Considering Microsoft has not even released a firm date of the final release, ya might be jumping the gun a lil, don't ya think?
yea my brain wasn't fully awake when i asked that. for some reason i saw the title of MightyROM's thread and thought someone got their hands on it.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

I have been looking for a S2U2 Theme with the newer clock, anybody know where one can be had? Also I cant remember if this was discussed but the clock looks a little distorted. Its hard to explain. I guess you would say it was out of alignment?
Old 09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hyperfire21 is just getting started

hey anyone check out if MS Voice Command has been updated? the new Juicy build has it built in and the version is 1.6.23037 but the Energy page lists the 1.6.21040... is there a difference? can we get the new cab for the newest one?
Old 09-08-2009, 01:03 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperfire21 View Post
hey anyone check out if MS Voice Command has been updated? the new Juicy build has it built in and the version is 1.6.23037 but the Energy page lists the 1.6.21040... is there a difference? can we get the new cab for the newest one?
...I have two versions of MS VC linked in the Guide in my sig, if you want it. One is reported to work better with bluetooth announcements, but I don't recall which. I have versions 1.6.21725 and 1.6.20771.

I use the feature a lot, so I've held on to the cabs. I don't know what features might be in a newer build, but I can say "Open This Program" and it opens...or "Call This Person" and it calls them. That's about all I was looking for.

Last edited by ThreeFaces; 09-08-2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: I just learned a lot about MSVC
Old 09-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

HeadKase is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIonkey View Post
all due respect I have countless ROMs on my computer along with a couple builds of this particular ROM and I've never ran into this before . . . I just wanna make sure I'm not signing my phone's death certificate or anything
i checked my other energy rom folders and AVG is now reporting all of them as having a trojan... i checked my other rom folders and nothing... avg must have updated their database this weekend and now the custom ruu used in the energy roms is getting flagged by AVG as a trojan

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro