PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Question about the InCall Screen Tweak, the program is cooked in so does the update get applied to that? The last update installed the program separately on my phone so I didnt know which one to use (I erased the updated version). Does the latest update do the same? My guess is that the updated version overides the cooked version?
Old 09-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

question i'm sure has been answered probably a fix posted but ask any way.. the battery meter on the today screen dosnt work..some 1 direct me to the fix thanks.. oh and finally decided to try this rom after using groove for a long while and trying several others (scepter with sencesuite as well as others) and decided I like this rom it seems great but the batery meter on today (home) screen not working correct is killing me lol always shows 100% rather its 5% or 100%
Old 09-04-2009, 01:46 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Question about the InCall Screen Tweak, the program is cooked in so does the update get applied to that? The last update installed the program separately on my phone so I didnt know which one to use (I erased the updated version). Does the latest update do the same? My guess is that the updated version overides the cooked version?
Just checked it out. When you install the updated cab it will add a second shortcut icon to your start menu, but both shortcuts [the new one and the old one in START-UTILITIES-TWEEKS] point to the same updated version of the program, so you should be good to go.

I also noticed that you can uninstall cooked in apps by using SKTools, if you have that program. It's not freeware, but it kinda rules.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:52 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMayLose View Post
question i'm sure has been answered probably a fix posted but ask any way.. the battery meter on the today screen dosnt work..some 1 direct me to the fix thanks.. oh and finally decided to try this rom after using groove for a long while and trying several others (scepter with sencesuite as well as others) and decided I like this rom it seems great but the batery meter on today (home) screen not working correct is killing me lol always shows 100% rather its 5% or 100%
Search this thread, it has been discussed. I thought a carrier cab or something caused the issue. Did you install anything or did you notice this behavior after the flash? You might also try installing a custom set of taskbar icons to see if that resolves the problem for you. You can find links to threads with custom icons in post 3 or 4 of this thread on the first page.

Enjoy!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

Try Conflippers Weather database (updated 9/2/09), Its intergrated with TF3D (No icon needed) and works good with manila 2.1 and has all cities, It also works with world clock. Be patient though when selecting a country it takes awhile to load because of all 33000+ city entries.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81108

Last edited by gutrrob; 09-04-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Just checked it out. When you install the updated cab it will add a second shortcut icon to your start menu, but both shortcuts [the new one and the old one in START-UTILITIES-TWEEKS] point to the same updated version of the program, so you should be good to go.

I also noticed that you can uninstall cooked in apps by using SKTools, if you have that program. It's not freeware, but it kinda rules.
How does one go about uninstalling InCall Screen Tweak using SKTools?
Old 09-04-2009, 04:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

rune-san is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to rune-san Send a message via Skype™ to rune-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMayLose View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80141

I created that thread with the MMS settings that were also messing up the battery meter. Try the proper dcd carrier cab as read up on in that thread
Old 09-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: GALAXY NEXUS
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuffshaolinsoldier79 knows their stuff

Update on my mms issue: I can send video messages but cant receive them.. I've tried having send via network, and send via internet settings...

one other tihing ive noticed is that in opera or picture album, the screen dont auto rotate when i rotate device. is there a seting I'm missing or was that not included in the rom? and if it wasent is there a cab that i can use?

Besides those 2 things. so far I am very happy with this rom. The grafics are great. I always seem to have plenty of ram available. It's very responsive. And dosent seem to be a battery issue.. Great job on this ROM. Look forward to future updates.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: METROPCS

AZRAK_SIMON is a n00b

hi, I'm trying to donwload the Incall tweak 1.2.0 but xda forums don't allow me, some how I registered a few weeks and did another time and still cannot get to the cab download site... Can anyone do me a favor in giving me a link of some other place to download it????
thanks!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:47 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Well the beta ROM went out to a few beta testers to test over the weekend. We should have an official release this weekend or Monday at the latest Thanks for waiting guys.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 16 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro