PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, HTC Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

fabrijack is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Well the beta ROM went out to a few beta testers to test over the weekend. We should have an official release this weekend or Monday at the latest Thanks for waiting guys.

Thank You for all you do. This is the most stable rom I have run on my touch pro and diamonds. We all appreciate your work.
Jack
Old 09-04-2009, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kariya is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Omg!!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Well the beta ROM went out to a few beta testers to test over the weekend. We should have an official release this weekend or Monday at the latest Thanks for waiting guys.
Let the bodies hit the floor!

Old 09-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

Quote:
Well I'll just have to see about this one?
Old 09-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Search this thread, it has been discussed. I thought a carrier cab or something caused the issue. Did you install anything or did you notice this behavior after the flash? You might also try installing a custom set of taskbar icons to see if that resolves the problem for you. You can find links to threads with custom icons in post 3 or 4 of this thread on the first page.

Enjoy!

No I didn't install any thing.. and I have tried installing a dif. task bar which got it half way working.. instead of staying at 100% its now only off 8%
Old 09-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
omg omg omg.. i think i just filled the cup ..
Old 09-04-2009, 06:48 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Here's one of my contributions to the new ROM...

Old 09-04-2009, 06:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

rune-san is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to rune-san Send a message via Skype™ to rune-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
Update on my mms issue: I can send video messages but cant receive them.. I've tried having send via network, and send via internet settings...

one other tihing ive noticed is that in opera or picture album, the screen dont auto rotate when i rotate device. is there a seting I'm missing or was that not included in the rom? and if it wasent is there a cab that i can use?

Besides those 2 things. so far I am very happy with this rom. The grafics are great. I always seem to have plenty of ram available. It's very responsive. And dosent seem to be a battery issue.. Great job on this ROM. Look forward to future updates.
Look at the link I posted right before you asked this question. I had that problem with MMS too.. Just happened to fix my battery issue as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rune-san View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80141

I created that thread with the MMS settings that were also messing up the battery meter. Try the proper dcd carrier cab as read up on in that thread
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:58 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Here's one of my contributions to the new ROM...

very nice as always!!!

no black version? i like black better

Old 09-04-2009, 07:01 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
very nice as always!!!

no black version? i like black better
Dat is what da Pimp Package is 4

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro