PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Strange. Just to be sure, you used Weather Master to add your city to the data base. Then you went into World Clock and set it to your city, then adjusted the time. Then you removed all of the other cities. Then you went into START-SETTINGS-Clocks&Alarms and set your correct timezone, then set the correct time in there. Upon returning to the Home Screen, everything should be perfect...correct time displayed in the clock, correct time for appointments, and the weather displaying for your city in the Calendar Tab day-view.

Once you checked the settings, you applied one of the three fixes to ensure the settings "stick". It sounds like you used the GAlarm mapping, which is what I prefer. So, when you press the World Clock now, it should open GAlarm, right?

...but when you soft reset everything gets undone?

YUp, and my SMS stamps are still off WIERD
Old 07-31-2009, 01:06 PM
jit
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jit is a n00b

Does anyone have problems with getting my location to work on google maps?

It was working for me on the previous build but it hasnt worked for me. I'm on 72209 btw.

Thanks
Old 07-31-2009, 01:11 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
YUp, and my SMS stamps are still off WIERD
Hmm...I'm less bothered by the time stamps, since that might not "clear up" as soon as you fix the clock. The head scratcher is why you'd lose your settings for the clock after a soft reset. You may try flashing back to stock and then back to Energy...don't install any unnecessary cabs, like the Pimp Package [sorry CMYLXGO...] before you try and set the clock to see what's up. Just get back to a clean install, then try and get the clock settings to stick before putting anything else on the ROM.

If you can get it to work on a fresh install [time displays correct through soft resets], it might be a cab or setting that's causing it to roll back. Hope it works!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
i've received multiple PMs asking for my report since i said i would try this and report back 2 days ago, so here it is:

after a day and a half of testing battery life with this reg edit, i can confirm that it does in fact drastically improve the life of the battery on this ROM. yesterday i noticed at least a 2 fold improvement in life and i used the phone a lot more as well. anyone else finding the battery drain on this ROM unacceptable, make this change and be amazed....

i vote for this reg setting in the next build. if you agree please voice your opinion to increase the chance that NRGZ notices and includes this simple fix. also, please thank Comstar in his original post of this fix.
You've got a thanks for the report and Comstar has a thanks for making the initial recommendation in this thread.

Quote:
you may be able to accept crappy battery life as you sit at your computer all day with your phone plugged in next to you and post worthless replys on internet forums, but some of us actually like/need to use our WIRELESS devices WIRELESSLY....
You know, some might even say this portion of your comment is worthless

There's plenty of options for everyone, you've found a good way to improve battery life on your device. How about we just move on and be happy.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G

proxcee is just getting started

Looks like the "vibrate on connect" is back....kinda. Its not your regular vibrate though....its very very faint...but you can feel it if you pay attention. Anyone know of a way to increase it?
Old 07-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit View Post

It was working for me on the previous build but it hasnt worked for me. I'm on 72209 btw.

Thanks
Did you try to install one of the carrier cabs listed?

I thought I read somewhere that it will activate the GPS if you are having problems...
Old 07-31-2009, 01:50 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Thank you I tried with Cmylxgo's but never answer!
I hope he will resolve this imposible problem because the most of the time both progrmas made conflicts.
What is the problem?
Old 07-31-2009, 02:02 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Okay, I need some help. When NRG posted the lastest ROM he made a radio suggestion that works best with his ROM. I am now looking for the information that he posted but cannot seem to find it any longer....Anyone remember what it was or where it is? I searched this thread, his twitter page and need help.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:15 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Okay, I need some help. When NRG posted the lastest ROM he made a radio suggestion that works best with his ROM. I am now looking for the information that he posted but cannot seem to find it any longer....Anyone remember what it was or where it is? I searched this thread, his twitter page and need help.
The radio has a lot to do with your location. You can flash a radio without performing a hard reset, so it's super easy to flash one and test it out.

Check it: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74422

Read into the thread and you'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Mighty ROM 6 (07/18/09)

shakezzzullaa is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit View Post

Thanks
I'm running the version released on 07/29/09 and I also have not been able to get "My Location" to work. I feel better that the issue is not isolated to me and my phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro