View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 01:17 PM
darnell
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
i've received multiple PMs asking for my report since i said i would try this and report back 2 days ago, so here it is:

after a day and a half of testing battery life with this reg edit, i can confirm that it does in fact drastically improve the life of the battery on this ROM. yesterday i noticed at least a 2 fold improvement in life and i used the phone a lot more as well. anyone else finding the battery drain on this ROM unacceptable, make this change and be amazed....

i vote for this reg setting in the next build. if you agree please voice your opinion to increase the chance that NRGZ notices and includes this simple fix. also, please thank Comstar in his original post of this fix.
You've got a thanks for the report and Comstar has a thanks for making the initial recommendation in this thread.

Quote:
you may be able to accept crappy battery life as you sit at your computer all day with your phone plugged in next to you and post worthless replys on internet forums, but some of us actually like/need to use our WIRELESS devices WIRELESSLY....
You know, some might even say this portion of your comment is worthless

There's plenty of options for everyone, you've found a good way to improve battery life on your device. How about we just move on and be happy.
This post has been thanked 2 times.