PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I'm good here. Just checked, Data shut off 3 minutes after email came in, sad to say I watched it. It appears this Data kill does NOT effect the Tachi dialer. For me, the Data mod from Touch Pro Tweak made the dialer a little unstable, but 10 calls today were answered/ignored perfectly.
Winmo - Are you using the CAB that was posted this morning? The one I posted or the later updated one? Might give this a go depending on your answers.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Touch Pro Tweak What was that?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:08 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Touch Pro Tweak What was that?
It is in the tweaks folder on this rom.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

J.T. is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by adipose View Post
Man, do we need a sticky in the parent post about AVG? Jeez, people!
Well idk, because my AVG says it's a trojan!

Just kidding. But really, if it keeps coming up I'm gonna have to load the shotgun haha
Old 09-11-2009, 05:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

root - are you using the GPRS disconnect program/cab from this am?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:31 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
root - are you using the GPRS disconnect program/cab from this am?
Nope. Have not installed it but I may just so I can try to help out with any problems.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Winmo - Are you using the CAB that was posted this morning? The one I posted or the later updated one? Might give this a go depending on your answers.
Sorry to leave you guys hanging, from sprintnerds post #10261, posted about 2:40 this AM, telling you he had found an updated version.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:09 PM
The Rootinator

Have you tried it?
Work any better?
Old 09-11-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

juddrl is becoming a great contributor

can anyone help? I'm on the latest energyrom. My battery got very low and froze so I soft reset. When the phone came back on, it got stuck on the splash screen, showing the red build, radio info stuff...

I can't get past this. I charged the battery for 2 hours, took the battery out several times (only way to power off now) and tried to hard reset over and over (power down, center button, then hold power) and nothing. Any ideas would be great. Been flashing roms for a year and this is the first time I've gotten stuck like this.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.T. is just getting started

Have you tried getting into boot loader? One time I was flashing and my phone somehow recieved a text mid-flash. Wouldn't go past the splash screen. Threw it in bootloader, reflashed, and I was golden.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro