PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

finzzzup is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
First thing to do is ensure that you have your contact card set up. For that you can go to settings in TF3D and and click on "My Contact Card".
Then, go to the contacts tab. Click on "All People".
Then you should see a row of tabs on the bottom 4 to be exact.
First is all people, second is favorites, third, which is a person with a clock is Updates and events. THIS IS THE TAB YOU WANT! The last one is call history.

Click on the third and the you will be able to click on the facebook link. Enter your information and WAIT. IT WILL HAPPEN...
I am so sorry to keep asking questions, but when I go into my "settings" tab on the touch flo, there is no "My Contact Card"....Only shows... sync data,sound,wallpaper, communications and data (download weather)?
Old 09-10-2009, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finzzzup View Post
I am so sorry to keep asking questions, but when I go into my "settings" tab on the touch flo, there is no "My Contact Card"....Only shows... sync data,sound,wallpaper, communications and data (download weather)?
Don't know what to tell you. I have NEVER seen a WM6.5 ROM with only those tabs. My NRG 9/5 Genesis ROM has all of the following tabs under settings:
Sound
Wallpaper
Communications
Custom Tabs
My Contact Card
Sync Data
Mail Setup
G-Sensor
The tab describing the manila version.
I hate to say it if the ones you describe are indeed all you have I would question whether or not you are actually running NRG ROM.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

goofy36 is a n00b

I really like your roms do you have one for the Touch Pro 2 yet if so i would like to have it ok thank you and thank you for everything
Old 09-10-2009, 11:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Here is the link to the 8/11 standard rom if someone besides me wants it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10P9ZVAR

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 09-10-2009, 11:19 PM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Let's try something else. What device are you using? What version of NRG are you using? 8/11, 9/5, 9/6 or something older? What version of of the dated ROM are you using Standard, Titanium or Old Manila?
Lurker

praytorain is a n00b

I do love how SPB has been at the forefront of creating a better UI for WM. I do wish they would have better calendar and media widgets. For now I am still using Touch Flo, but who knows what SPB has up their sleeves for the future!

Not used SPB TV, but would love to give it a try.
Lurker

finzzzup is a n00b

Quote:
Don't know what to tell you. I have NEVER seen a WM6.5 ROM with only those tabs. My NRG 9/5 Genesis ROM has all of the following tabs under settings:
Sound
Wallpaper
Communications
Custom Tabs
My Contact Card
Sync Data
Mail Setup
G-Sensor
The tab describing the manila version.
I hate to say it if the ones you describe are indeed all you have I would question whether or not you are actually running NRG ROM.
Maybe not... this is what I installed... from the first page of this thread, I downloaded and extracted the file from the link (EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090906_OldManila).. extracted and installed the Hermann_CustomRUU file... did I miss something? Or did I install the wrong thing totally... when I boot up the phone it says "energy rom" so I know I must have part of it?
Old 09-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
I am using 9/6 but I installed Pimp Package and a connecting vibration it came from Pimp. How can I remove the connecting vibration?
It may be S2U2 doing it. Go into S2U2 settings and scroll down to Feedback. There are two settings at the bottom. Haptic and I THINK Vibrate on Connect. I'm reinstalling now so I dont have the menu in front of me but I know S2U2 pretty well. Let me know if that's not it.
EDIT: Yup, it's there. And Yes, it will vibrate even if you haven't initiated the screen lock.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-10-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Lurker

finzzzup is a n00b

Quote:
Let's try something else. What device are you using? What version of NRG are you using? 8/11, 9/5, 9/6 or something older? What version of of the dated ROM are you using Standard, Titanium or Old Manila?

LOL ok... I think I may have missed something... all I installed was the Old Manila file onto my phone... I don't think I have NRG at all?
Old 09-10-2009, 11:27 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
LOL ok... I think I may have missed something... all I installed was the Old Manila file onto my phone... I don't think I have NRG at all?
Yeah, you have NRG ROM but you have the older manila. What you want is the Standard version. Now, get to downloadin'. Reflash and then everything we've said will make perfect sense.
Have fun and let us know how it goes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro