PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 03:33 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

My Facebook app loads the pics.
My contact Facebook integration works as well and pulls updated profile pics right into my contacts.

Viigo didn't work for me either.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:40 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

WhooHoo
Finally got the home screen result I was looking for.
Took be about half the night finding cabs that will work and trial and error about 2 dozen but I got it.

Will probably change panoramic wallpaper to an NRG pic or create another one altogether.
Anyway, I now have a simple not busy main screen with almost nothing obstructing the wallpaper view.

Found that a lot of the mods I needed were older ones that still worked.
But they have to be installed in the right order.
Nice.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
Has anyone found that the Facebook application won't load the pictures feed, the PPCGeeks application doesn't work right, and Viigo doesn't work?
my facebook app doesnt load my news feed, ppcgeeks app works okay, havent tried viigo
Old 09-11-2009, 05:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
my facebook app doesnt load my news feed, ppcgeeks app works okay, havent tried viigo
Pretty sure viigo will only work if you have older versions of internet explorer (PIE) on your rom, meaning there's no way to get it to work unless the chef cooks in the older version. Been like that for a while. You can hit up viigo's website as last I checked they were still working on a new version.

Like my work? Hit
Old 09-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
ahuskins, I found this newer ver. of that app. This is a auto disconnect. Thanks for the help. This really helped the battery.
Would anyone mind giving me a clearer explanation of this cab. I'm assuming that it prevents the data connection from coming on automatically but will allow a connection when needed for checking email when reuested to every 30 minutes, titanium weather, as well as not interfering with launching browser. If anyone can help with my question it will be appreciated.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:36 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Would anyone mind giving me a clearer explanation of this cab. I'm assuming that it prevents the data connection from coming on automatically but will allow a connection when needed for checking email when reuested to every 30 minutes, titanium weather, as well as not interfering with launching browser. If anyone can help with my question it will be appreciated.
It should work just fine.
What it does is keep the data from eating up battery while running when it isn't needed.
Manual connections still work fine.
Pretty sure it will allow connections for apps you set to connect.
Someone else may be able to help more as I really do not have it installed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:42 AM
The Rootinator

Re-testing Facebook app now.
On the news feed all pics are loading perfectly.
On friends profiles it loads their pics perfectly.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO, HTC HERO, HTC Touch Pro

sxh79 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to sxh79 Send a message via MSN to sxh79 Send a message via Yahoo to sxh79

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
This is a fairly staightforward process so can you give us a little more info. What have you tried so far?
setting it up initially was very straight forward. initially i configured POP and wanted IMAP. I coudln't figure out how to delete the account i had just created. in other versions i could go in and bring up all e-mail accounts and edit, delete, etc.

on this ROM once an account has been created i can't go back in and make changes. for example if i had mistyped my password. i would get an error saying it can't login but have no way of making the changes.

hopefully that makes sense. thanks for your reply and i look forward to hearing back.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
It should work just fine.
What it does is keep the data from eating up battery while running when it isn't needed.
Manual connections still work fine.
Pretty sure it will allow connections for apps you set to connect.
Someone else may be able to help more as I really do not have it installed.

That is correct as it was explained to me.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxh79 View Post
setting it up initially was very straight forward. initially i configured POP and wanted IMAP. I coudln't figure out how to delete the account i had just created. in other versions i could go in and bring up all e-mail accounts and edit, delete, etc.

on this ROM once an account has been created i can't go back in and make changes. for example if i had mistyped my password. i would get an error saying it can't login but have no way of making the changes.

hopefully that makes sense. thanks for your reply and i look forward to hearing back.
OK, here is what I do to get back to account settings once it's created:
Mail Tab in Touch Flo/Menu (Right soft key)/Accounts>/Accounts...(brings up account picker)/Menu/Options/Tap on account to access settings. You can also go through Messaging under Programs but I always use Touch Flo for my mail.
Let me know if that doesnt give you the options you're looking for.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro