PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Ok, I'm gonna be a problem again:

I got another text and now my new text indicator is stuck on. I tried exiting threaded messaging and finding the unread, doesn't work. I selected all, and said "mark as read" and it just goes into settings, doesn't mark anything read. How do I make this go away? I text a LOT so it's really annoying.
Hard to figure this out as I dont have the problem, and not sure if we are both saying the same thing, but did you try this:
Go to email tab in TF3D, Select Accounts (gotta do it 2X), then SMS/MMS, then select the new one?
This is how I was able to turn off the new notification without using the SMS tab in Touch Flo, but like I said I cant reproduce your issue. Good luck.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calh22a View Post
Great ROM NRG but a couple of questions for everyone out there.
1)Anyway to get the call log back on the home screen of Manilla?
2)I'm using a program called Device Lock 1.1 by Matt Armstrong, but it doesn't consistently work. I set the program to lock on wake, but sometimes on wake the device isn't locked. ANy fixes for this or any other programs you guys recommend? I dont want to have to set a password for the lock.
Not sure about call log, missed call notifications will be on the home screen once you miss a call.
For screen lock, IMO, you cant beat S2U2.
http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/
Highly customizable, including lock or no lock. A lot of people on this thread like Pocketshield as well.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-07-2009 at 10:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Thumbs up Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
no update
thats what i said and everyone started tripping =D>
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

J.T. is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Hard to figure this out as I dont have the problem, and not sure if we are both saying the same thing, but did you try this:
Go to email tab in TF3D, Select Accounts (gotta do it 2X), then SMS/MMS, then select the new one?
This is how I was able to turn off the new notification without using the SMS tab in Touch Flo, but like I said I cant reproduce your issue. Good luck.
I tried going into the inbox through that account picker and didn't see any unread. Turned off touchflo3d, and the message tab didn't show any messages, turned touchflo3d back on, and the indicator is still there.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
Ok, I'm gonna be a problem again:

I got another text and now my new text indicator is stuck on. I tried exiting threaded messaging and finding the unread, doesn't work. I selected all, and said "mark as read" and it just goes into settings, doesn't mark anything read. How do I make this go away? I text a LOT so it's really annoying.
i had this happen to me too but on a build a while back, unzip, copy this program to your sd card then run the exe from your touch pro.

sometimes you might have to wait for a new text to come in, but it will clear after that
Attached Files
File Type: zip FixUnreadCount.zip (3.4 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

If this works you're a god. Thank you
Old 09-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
PANORAMIC WALLPAPER FOR ENERGY
...the rar contains the portrait and landscape files you need to copy to your windows directory, after installing the panaoramic wallpaper cabs. There's also a fix specific to NRG ROM if you use panoramic wallpaper and notice the image shifts upwards when you scroll.

Here's what it looks like...

...I have another version, with a brighter Energy Wave. I'll post that tomorrow.

Enjoy!
thanks, is there a sliders cab for the 9-6 rom? id love to keep the cool slider icons if i try other roms??? thanks again!
Old 09-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

anyone else notice that the soft key program does not save the settings u assign and also i have an issue when i recieve a text from an unfamiliar number and i click the number to save it to contacts i keep clicking on the save to contacts icon but nothing ever happens then i will be a happy camper
Old 09-07-2009, 11:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

tmcgro2573 is becoming a great contributor

I tried a couple of cabs this is the one that works for call history
Attached Files
File Type: cab Psyki4 - Original Home Tab.cab (105.6 KB, 63 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by soinkster View Post
anyone else notice that the soft key program does not save the settings u assign and also i have an issue when i recieve a text from an unfamiliar number and i click the number to save it to contacts i keep clicking on the save to contacts icon but nothing ever happens then i will be a happy camper

That only changes them in Titanium. Go into touch pro tweak and edit the softkey there.

As for the add to contacts, did you update to the 9/6 version? I believe that was something that was fixed in the update to 9/5

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro