PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 09:26 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)
Carrier: Sprint

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
So there's a second version of 906? Where can I find that? I'm not sure which version I have.
Its the newest version...should be a link on the first post...and there is a mirror posted a few pages back.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kayfouroh is keeping up the good workkayfouroh is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
Its the newest version...should be a link on the first post...and there is a mirror posted a few pages back.
Thanks -- any way to figure out which one I just flashed?
Old 09-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

wjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuffwjrandon knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to wjrandon Send a message via Yahoo to wjrandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Are you on 905 or 906V2? The Opera rotate was fixed in 906, first and/or second. I'm on 906 Part Deux and have no camera or Opera issues.
Thanks for pointing that out, I am using the 9/05 build. I discovered reinstalling G-config fixed my ability to take photos in landscape. I'll run the rom upgrade.

Thanks again!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.T. is just getting started

Ok, I'm gonna be a problem again:

I got another text and now my new text indicator is stuck on. I tried exiting threaded messaging and finding the unread, doesn't work. I selected all, and said "mark as read" and it just goes into settings, doesn't mark anything read. How do I make this go away? I text a LOT so it's really annoying.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:41 PM
jhr
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: alltel touch pro
Carrier: alltell

jhr is keeping up the good workjhr is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 5 | Manila 2.1!

I was able to connect with the previous August version of this rom. Any suggestions or recommendation on how to get this to work again on Opera?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

I do not have the cab, but if you were to reflash previous version, then with explorer go to windows folder, click menu choose show all files and look for all of NRG cabs 1, 2, 3, 4, and opera should also be there. copy opera to your sd card and then flash back to new version and install operah cab and see if that works.

it is a shot, but when i had my oem alltel rom had some "glitches" of operah not working well so i installed oem from rom and all problems gone.
i do not have my touch pro anymore so i cant upload. sorry.

I am selling some devices check my link at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656109
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

is anyone that is using a pano background having the problem were u can no longer click on the clock?
Old 09-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
What about checking the version listing?
I flashed the 0906 version the morning and it still listed version 0905 (someone said it was because this version was just minor bug fixes).

Does the 0906v2 have a new version listing in the system info? I am slowly downing now... and still have 50% left...

edit- I guess I do have the latest rom, both 0906 ROMs I saved have the .nbh time created at 9/6/2009 9:12PM.

Last edited by Scoob; 09-07-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

spencerhales is a n00b

Thanks for all your work on this ROM. It has made using my Touch Pro a much better experience.

I do have one question with this latest release though if anybody can help me with it. Is there a way to return the TouchFlo slider icons from the new multicolored ones back to the monochrome ones that were in the last version? Neither of the cabs listed in the second post ("Original Slider with transparency" or "Original Slider") work to change them back. I'd just like to find a way to get the original icons back if that's a possibility.

Thanks for your time!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I was about to try an another rom, got your note, and tried it. It does work to press the hard button. But, just to confirm, if you do hit the soft end button, does yours hang too? Becoming unresponsive to the phone commands?
Yes, I did this two ways. First I waited for the phone to go back to the Home screen and hitting the Hard End Key brought the phone controls back up and THEN the soft end key worked correctly. The second time I just hit and held the end key as soon as I hit the contact name by "mistake" and the call ended. I called my wife's phone and with the second way it never rang.

Quote:
So there's a second version of 906? Where can I find that? I'm not sure which version I have.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
What about checking the version listing?
I flashed the 0906 version the morning and it still listed version 0905 (someone said it was because this version was just minor bug fixes).

Does the 0906v2 have a new version listing in the system info? I am slowly downing now... and still have 50% left...

edit- I guess I do have the latest rom, both 0906 ROMs I saved have the .nbh time created at 9/6/2009 9:12PM.
Sorry Boys and Girls-didn't mean to freak anyone out The second version of 906 was uploaded quickly after the first. I DL V2 around 1AM EST today, Monday the 7th, so any DL after that=you are golden. And yes, the ROM version will have 905 since-it's been suggested- the 906 just "cleaned up" some bugs
EDIT: Zoinks Scoob! Thanks for confiming the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjrandon View Post
Thanks for pointing that out, I am using the 9/05 build. I discovered reinstalling G-config fixed my ability to take photos in landscape. I'll run the rom upgrade.

Thanks again!
You're welcome, happy to help.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-07-2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:23 PM
N00b

calh22a is a n00b

Great ROM NRG but a couple of questions for everyone out there.
1)Anyway to get the call log back on the home screen of Manilla?
2)I'm using a program called Device Lock 1.1 by Matt Armstrong, but it doesn't consistently work. I set the program to lock on wake, but sometimes on wake the device isn't locked. ANy fixes for this or any other programs you guys recommend? I dont want to have to set a password for the lock.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro