PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 12:09 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMayLose View Post
im not sure which version I've been running it for several weeks now.. and by changing on the start screen I mean..I click and hold on the image and my only option is set as start menu background..not as wallpaper I set it and my home screen stays the same but when I press start the background is the pic I want lol... hope that kinda explains.
I have battled with this myself with EnergyRom. If you are talking about what I think you are talking about. The best way to change the TF3D background for this rom since it is running the TF3D V2 is to do as someone else stated on this post and is to go to the settings tab and change the background, but this only changes the home background. What I did was downloaded this program which is very easy to find and use called "HD Wall" and it allows you to create your own background for ALL TABS in TF3D! You can resize to fit your screen and also you can make one for landscape mode!! It even makes you a cab file so you can install it easily. It really does do wonders. I hope that helps if that is what you are talking about. To change the one in the start screen. You just simply go to start-setting-today-items and check the box for use this picture and hit browse and find the pic you want and hit okay and presto change-o your start menu drop down is changed, but to change the pic in TF3D and have a pic for all tabs and also landscape mode just google HD Wall or search ppcgeeks for it and download, unzip, and run. It creates the .cab file for you and all you have to do is run the cab and presto change-o your TF3D background is changed for all tabs and landscape. Just that easy. Everything is self explanatory when you open HD Wall. No hidden instructions, but it comes with instructions for you just in case! hope this helps!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 12:14 AM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflduck View Post
How do you do this? i cannot find it in advanced config
You will need something that allows you to do regedits. If you are running EnergyRom Genesis then he already has this installed for you. Here is what you do step by step.

Start-Utilities-Tweaks-Registry Editor-(drop down)Hkey Local Machine-(drop down)Drivers-(drop down)Built In-(double click)Battery-scroll down to poll interval-(double click it) and hit the decimal circle and change the value to 25,000 and wait for about 30 seconds and soft reset. Wallllllaaaaah!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

does anyone have a link to a good taskbar for win 6.1 will like to mod my other phone still with stock rom ???? can i modify just the task bar ???
Old 09-18-2009, 12:22 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
does anyone have a link to a good taskbar for win 6.1 will like to mod my other phone still with stock rom ???? can i modify just the task bar ???
Aaaah most certainly my friend. Here is a link with many custom taskbars. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514
Just follow that link above and find the taskbar that suites you. It even gives you instructions on how to install and make your own!! There are even pre-made taskbars made into cabs for easy install and uninstall. Hope this helps!! If so.....just thank me.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

theflduck is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
You will need something that allows you to do regedits. If you are running EnergyRom Genesis then he already has this installed for you. Here is what you do step by step.

Start-Utilities-Tweaks-Registry Editor-(drop down)Hkey Local Machine-(drop down)Drivers-(drop down)Built In-(double click)Battery-scroll down to poll interval-(double click it) and hit the decimal circle and change the value to 25,000 and wait for about 30 seconds and soft reset. Wallllllaaaaah!
huh.. very weird, mine was already done...
But my battery still sucks. Probably because i have not quite found a radio that works well in my area.
)::::::
Looks like ym only choice is going back to U.S. cellular radio, which i am NOT happy about doing.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:53 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflduck View Post
huh.. very weird, mine was already done...
But my battery still sucks. Probably because i have not quite found a radio that works well in my area.
)::::::
Looks like ym only choice is going back to U.S. cellular radio, which i am NOT happy about doing.
Hmmm.....So your poll interval was already changed to 25,000? And you have the power management enabled in Advanced config...All excpet the SIM power management? Well if that is the case then I am not sure what could be the problem. If you are getting very bad battery life. You can also try conditioning your batter by allowing it to fall almost completely dead and then soft reseting and then charging it full without any interruptions. Hope it helps out. If your polling interval is 25,000 then your battery should get better life. Also make sure that your accept all beams is turned off. And disable phone as a modem, unless your going to use it as a modem. Hope that helps out some too. Also turn off blue tooth and wifi unless you are using them, and dimming the back light down some helps.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Aaaah most certainly my friend. Here is a link with many custom taskbars. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514
Just follow that link above and find the taskbar that suites you. It even gives you instructions on how to install and make your own!! There are even pre-made taskbars made into cabs for easy install and uninstall. Hope this helps!! If so.....just thank me.
thank you very much will follow the link
Old 09-18-2009, 12:58 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Hmmm.....So your poll interval was already changed to 25,000? And you have the power management enabled in Advanced config...All excpet the SIM power management? Well if that is the case then I am not sure what could be the problem. If you are getting very bad battery life. You can also try conditioning your batter by allowing it to fall almost completely dead and then soft reseting and then charging it full without any interruptions. Hope it helps out. If your polling interval is 25,000 then your battery should get better life. Also make sure that your accept all beams is turned off. And disable phone as a modem, unless your going to use it as a modem. Hope that helps out some too. Also turn off blue tooth and wifi unless you are using them, and dimming the back light down some helps.
Also I have experimented with using other radios and they use a little more battery than the carriers radio. I tried using the verizon radio and I kept going from 7 bars to 2 bars and it kept alternating and it really did some work on my battery. I also tried Tmobile and US cellular. The best radio I have found so far is the Sprint 1.11 and I am in the south, but it works wonders in the area I am in which gets little to no reception.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:59 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
thank you very much will follow the link
No problem. Hope you find what you are looking for!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
I have battled with this myself with EnergyRom. If you are talking about what I think you are talking about. The best way to change the TF3D background for this rom since it is running the TF3D V2 is to do as someone else stated on this post and is to go to the settings tab and change the background, but this only changes the home background. What I did was downloaded this program which is very easy to find and use called "HD Wall" and it allows you to create your own background for ALL TABS in TF3D! You can resize to fit your screen and also you can make one for landscape mode!! It even makes you a cab file so you can install it easily. It really does do wonders. I hope that helps if that is what you are talking about. To change the one in the start screen. You just simply go to start-setting-today-items and check the box for use this picture and hit browse and find the pic you want and hit okay and presto change-o your start menu drop down is changed, but to change the pic in TF3D and have a pic for all tabs and also landscape mode just google HD Wall or search ppcgeeks for it and download, unzip, and run. It creates the .cab file for you and all you have to do is run the cab and presto change-o your TF3D background is changed for all tabs and landscape. Just that easy. Everything is self explanatory when you open HD Wall. No hidden instructions, but it comes with instructions for you just in case! hope this helps!!!
Or you could do it the easy way and install superboy007's background for all tabs cab. Install, go to settings, wallpaper, pick your background, and bam! Done! No need to use HDWalls (which is for the TouchHD, not the Pro...pictures will come out stretched and look stupid as backgrounds). I'll post the cab to help you out.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Superboy007 BG4ALL Manila 2.1.cab (107.7 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro