PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleyn View Post
I just checked and did not see any applications controlling the sound. It is odd because I can turn it up and down, but the earpiece volume is the same. I must be missing something. This is my first ROM, and I just got rid of my BB a few months ago. I really appreciate the help guys. Let me know if I am maybe missing something. As it stands, this is just the EnergyRom, nothing additional installed. Thanks!
Are you talking about all volume or in-call volume? Of course in-call volume can only be adjusted.... when in a call.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Yea, that is the case with EnergyROMs, but if you go to Utilities, Tweaks, Touch Pro Tweak and under "6.1 Disconnect After" (under Data) and select "1 Minute", you'll see your battery life goes pretty well.
Doing this can break slide to answer, proceed with caution. If you like being able to answer your phone I would not change this setting. Its pretty well documented in the forums.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:56 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Is it just me or does this look really ugly?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=517490

Seems like it would be hard to type on the virtual keypad and not accidentally hit the bottom menu bar keys because they look big.

If this is the way 23049 has to be setup then I hope it either works better than it looks or NRG never uses it. LOL

Edit: LOL Forgot to post the link. :/

Last edited by rootlinux; 09-17-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: US Cellular

wesleyn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Are you talking about all volume or in-call volume? Of course in-call volume can only be adjusted.... when in a call.
I was aware that you can only adjust the volume in a call. The volume level will not adjsut even though it can be changed on the screen.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
Not sure if it's ROM related or Radio Related... but when my data connection is on this thing EATs up the battery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Yea, that is the case with EnergyROMs, but if you go to Utilities, Tweaks, Touch Pro Tweak and under "6.1 Disconnect After" (under Data) and select "1 Minute", you'll see your battery life goes pretty well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Doing this can break slide to answer, proceed with caution. If you like being able to answer your phone I would not change this setting. Its pretty well documented in the forums.
Here is the great find from ahuskins, don't need to disconnect data, it WILL mess with your Dialer and it WONT save your battery. Thanks again ahuskins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
OK, What I found was a different reg entry that gives the state of the data connection. I started to write a mortscript file to check that registry key and make a change to it based on timing. However, while doing so I thought of doing some more investigating.
The WHOLE reason for doing this is to save battery life. Well, as it turns out this logic is errant. The data connection while dormant draws NO current. We all have a little program on our phone because NRG was smart enough to cook it in. So, everyone can test for themselves.
Start tBattery, you'll find it in Start > Utilities. If your data connection is active let everything settle down after starting the program and check your current value. Mine settled down to 57. I can only assume that is 57 mVolts. Now disable your data connection by long pressing the end key and selecting "Terminate Data Connection". This is the same as turning it of using the Comm Manager. Now go back to tBattery and let everything settle down. Check your current value. Mine settled to the same 57mVolts.
Check around on the web and found info to confirm. So, terminating your data connection just to save battery isn't needed. In fact the termination and re-establishing the data connection drains MORE mAmps from your battery.
So there...
+1 Worth repost.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-17-2009 at 07:39 PM. Reason: edit for clarity
Old 09-17-2009, 07:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...your FAQ owns, btw. Just read it. I did something similar for NRG, but far more casual. It might help, if you put something more robust together in the future, to check the Guide in my sig. I linked up a ton of resources, cabs, and fixes already...but havn't had time to expand it to the depth of your FAQ. I know a lot of dudes would be down to have something like what you have set up for this ROM.
Thanks for the comment about the faq,
the vogue faq isn't anywhere near what I want it to have yet.

I'm working on getting my own domain, and I'll be hosting the items on there for everyone, and have it better organized with walkthroughs(pics/vids) and everything else.
I will probably just use a thread here or at xda to have people post comments on the faqs, post updated programs, post fixes, etc so I can add them to the faq.

I was already planning on making a faq for the TP, but wasn't sure what rom I wanted to use, but I think this one might just be the one.
I don't have a whole lot of time right now, with school and programming some programs for a desktop pc.
I have like 2 months of threads/posts to catch up on here and at xda,
so I'll have to start collecting items soon for the TP faq,
so your faq will be a great help in getting it started.
And any other help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I have like about another week or two of heavy school work load, and the other items I mentioned. After that I plan on starting on the faq (should have a domain at that particular time also).
Old 09-17-2009, 07:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
+1 Worth repost.
Winmo - I assume your post was in reference to darnell's post. Thanks! You beat me to it.
Don't want to have to go through all of that again...
Old 09-17-2009, 07:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Winmo - I assume your post was in reference to darnell's post. Thanks! You beat me to it.
Don't want to have to go through all of that again...
No prob, I edited it for a little more clarity
Old 09-17-2009, 09:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Metro PCS

YouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuffYouMayLose knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to YouMayLose

I'm running the older energyrom and finally came across a problem was hoping some 1 could fix with me reading the millions of post lol... I cant change the home screen background..only the start menu screen any info?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:51 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMayLose View Post
I'm running the older energyrom and finally came across a problem was hoping some 1 could fix with me reading the millions of post lol... I cant change the home screen background..only the start menu screen any info?
What rom are you running?
What do you mean you can't change the home screen background but can change the start menu screen?

Are you changing the wallpaper in the today screen or in the TF3D settings?

Changing the wallpaper in the today screen will only change the start menu screen if you are running TF3D.
In TF3D you will have to change the wallpaper under the settings tab in TF3D.

Last edited by rootlinux; 09-17-2009 at 09:55 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro