PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 02:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
TWO MORE FLAVORS OF THE ENERGY PANO WALLPAPER AND MORE GOODIES:

Here are two more versions of the Energy Panoramic Wallpaper I threw together. The one I posted previously had a faded look to the wave, where these two have the full color wave just like the default wallpaper. The "Bright Wave" version sits nice and low on the screen, like the previous version, and the "Bright Wave 2" version sits a little higher on the screen and is also an inverted version of the spliced wave...check the screen shots.

The rars include the manila files for portrait and landscape that need to be copied over to the windows directory of your phone. You MUST have the panoramic wallpaper cab installed to use these.

BRIGHT WAVE:

BRIGHT WAVE TWO:

MORE WALLPAPERS:
I also have standard wallpaper versions of the faded wave, bright wave, and no wave that can be used until we see some Pimp Packages or something. I was working with **** source images, so I apologize if things are less than perfect. I'm using "No Wave" as my background for the start menu...it looks great!

There are five wallpapers in the rar, including a 640x640 version of the light wave that works well as a wallpaper for S2U2 in landscape.

Again...not my best work, but something for you dudes. If you have a request, PM me...especially if something is messed up.
Nice work, but I'm having problems installing these onto my phone. How did you install these? I have the NRG background on my homescreen but the other tabs have the panoramic images. Help!!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.T. is just getting started
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
anyone have any ideas on my volume control problems?
I'm having an issue where my volume keys don't bring up the volume bar thing, and cause the phone to lag to the point of needing a reset. Having a couple other minor quirks, but I think it's my slider going out(again) and not NRG.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Nice work, but I'm having problems installing these onto my phone. How did you install these? I have the NRG background on my homescreen but the other tabs have the panoramic images. Help!!
Double check the thread over at XDA [the one where the pano cab files are] - the fix is in the thread. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=547941

From memory, I think you need to select "use the default wallpaper" or "yes" from the Settings Tab, if you know what I'm saying. ...I think that's what clears the default wallpaper showing up on top of the pano paper. I know it was brought up in the thread,

There's also a fix there if you notice the image break or move upwards when you scroll - it's something specific to NRG ROM.

Looks like there's a new version too.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:28 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianizeboy View Post
Ok, so do you think that this phone is defective? It's weird because I can connect to it through wifi router program, but then it won't let me surf the internet on my computer. It says connected but no internet access.
When you connect to WiFI are you connecting the phone to WiFi or are you running WiFi Sharing on the device and are you then putting the key into your PC settings to connect it to the WiFI device?
Old 09-10-2009, 02:33 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Here is a nice today screen replacement for anyone wanting to try something diff.
It is free and it makes the device look and feel almost like Andriod.
Doesn't eat a lot of ram either.
Still running smooth at 49% without SR.

Testing it here and I am pretty impressed.
Just change the wallpaper to your fav NRG pic and there ya go.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4275422
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Double check the thread over at XDA [the one where the pano cab files are] - the fix is in the thread. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=547941

From memory, I think you need to select "use the default wallpaper" or "yes" from the Settings Tab, if you know what I'm saying. ...I think that's what clears the default wallpaper showing up on top of the pano paper. I know it was brought up in the thread,

There's also a fix there if you notice the image break or move upwards when you scroll - it's something specific to NRG ROM.

Looks like there's a new version too.
Thanks I got it working. I also hit "THANKS" for you.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Anyone have a link for 8/11 standard rom? thanks

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 09-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

markppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to markppc6700

update:
hard reset fixed all my problems.. Also big thanks to threefaces i clicked on your setup in you signature and it helped me a whole lot ...
Old 09-10-2009, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

austerville is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Here is a nice today screen replacement for anyone wanting to try something diff.
It is free and it makes the device look and feel almost like Andriod.
Doesn't eat a lot of ram either.
Still running smooth at 49% without SR.

Testing it here and I am pretty impressed.
Just change the wallpaper to your fav NRG pic and there ya go.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4275422
This is sweet!!! Thanks for letting us know about it.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:42 PM
N00b

Prez is a n00b

Hi!

I apologize if this has been answered but, I can not fathom looking through 1000+ pages to find a answer so I'll take my chances and ask.

I just flashed this rom by unlocking first and then flashing. I had some difficulties getting Windows Mobile Device to sync but after an uninstall and reinstall it worked fine. My phone flashed fine, initial load up was great and I checked out all the goodies in the programs section and then restored my backup of info with HTC Backup Data.

The phone appeared a bit slow so I decided to perform a hard reset.

Well, this is where trouble has begun.

I am currently stuck on the "TOUCH Pro" screen with the red version numbers. It has been this way for quite awhile now. I tried soft booting again and it's remains the same.

Help! =)

Thank you for any suggestions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro