PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

erkme73 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Baby steps, for this baby... No doubt that will happen eventually.

The Sprint rom is up and running fine - no delays on hangups, hardware or software buttons. I'll hang tight while the 9/5 gets uploaded to rapidshare. hopefully it uploads faster than DL...
Old 09-10-2009, 12:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
Baby steps, for this baby... No doubt that will happen eventually.

The Sprint rom is up and running fine - no delays on hangups, hardware or software buttons. I'll hang tight while the 9/5 gets uploaded to rapidshare. hopefully it uploads faster than DL...
Check your pm's
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:10 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Also for the people wanting FM radio I find Mundo radio to be pretty good.
It is free and you can add your own local stations as long as they broadcast on the net.
You can also manage your playlist online and add stations that way.

To get the broadcast link you may have to load the player window on your pc and view the source code. Pull the broadcast ( raw ) music link from there and paste it into your mundo playlist.

Just an idea since we can't use the Diamond FM tuner.
Free beats paid as long as it works well.
Working great on NRG
Old 09-10-2009, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Are thank you's limited to only one? Can we not find a hack for this technicality? You guys deserve it.

I should have a clean, stndard version in my hand in less than a few min. Will report back on the progress - hopefully before slipping into the ambien induced coma...
Old 09-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Dude This ROM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-10-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Check your pm's

Man to your word. Beamed down just great Thanks for your support and willingness to help a willing, but untrained student.

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2009, 12:23 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
Are thank you's limited to only one? Can we not find a hack for this technicality? You guys deserve it.

I should have a clean, stndard version in my hand in less than a few min. Will report back on the progress - hopefully before slipping into the ambien induced coma...
if you wanna thank a user more than once just find another post by them and thank it. tap on users name to find other posts.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if you wanna thank a user more than once just find another post by them and thank it. tap on users name to find other posts.
Don't want to start something totally off topic but...Tomorrow night's gonna be a dog fight. GO TITANS!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: SPRINT

DrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good workDrUnKeN_TiGeR is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via MSN to DrUnKeN_TiGeR Send a message via Yahoo to DrUnKeN_TiGeR

so i put my phone on vibrate but now the volume keys wont work to turn up my ringer
any ideas?

as a side note anyone else havin trouble with twitter not coming up?
http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ ....... its just me lol

Last edited by DrUnKeN_TiGeR; 09-10-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Lurker

TDeRidder is a n00b

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this whole cell phone modding thing.. and I have run into a small problem, and was wondering if someone here knew how to fix this? I unlocked my phone no problem... then I uploaded this ROM onto my phone no problem... but after I loaded this onto my HTC Touch Pro every time I try to use the slide out keyboard for text, email or anything it does not work at all... Is anyone else experiencing this? I tried re-flashing and everything but still no help. Or does anyone know where I can find the older version the Warhawk EnergyROM? I heard that was really good as well... I am stuck for now not being able to use this thing that much. Props to any ROM builder though this is freckin amazing! Just hope someone here can help me fix my slide out keyboard problems.

TDeRidder

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro