PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

on my tp the volume is so low you can hardly here it any suggestions
Old 05-23-2009, 11:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Ok go here and download the cab, it helps with the volume TREMENDOUSLY!!!!!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41385
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ok have the volume working great but now I can't get the 3g data connections working any Ideas please?
Old 05-23-2009, 11:57 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Ok go here and download the cab, it helps with the volume TREMENDOUSLY!!!!!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41385
Okay.. which file did you download exactly ? So I know what to put int he ROM

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

could remove fm radio cuz it doesn't work on cdma.
also, we cannot use sim manager.

lovin' the rom so far.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Right - Titanium is the Windows Mobile 6.5 default screen:

..and you know what TouchFLO 3D is...

Get it?
Thank you very much for the explianation I know my spelling is bad and I ask maybe a basic question to some people but please keep in mind we were all new here at one time and maybe some are handicaped and trying to enjoy there phone too.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:43 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Its all right Awitt, glad you got the help you needed.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Thumbs up Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Its all right Awitt, glad you got the help you needed.
Thanks again I knew that you would help as we have talked before and you understand my situation to the point this is a great rom and again he has outdone his self and can't say thanks enough for the support that you have givien with all the tweaks and updates in post I will go away now and enjoy his great work thank you again
Old 05-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
i don't think this is an issue with the ROM. The touch pro keyboard itself is probably going bad. This is known issue caused by a loose connector. In some cases you can get the keyboard working again by taking the battery out and pushing the "space" key on the keyboard very hard (pinching between the backside and the space key. This might re-seat the ribbon cable and get your keyboard working again.

Nathan
Tried what you said. Nothing. Still does it. Soft reset and it works fine. I'm at a loss. I'm gonna try another rom for a while and see if anything changes. I hate to leave this rom since it's the only one that works well. I'm at a loss with this bug.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:02 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post

Thanks again I knew that you would help as we have talked before and you understand my situation to the point this is a great rom and again he has outdone his self and can't say thanks enough for the support that you have givien with all the tweaks and updates in post I will go away now and enjoy his great work thank you again
Thanks, but most of the credit goes to Bapski at XDA. I just did a little re-organizing. The NRGZ should get all the thanks
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro